• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:43:34 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Rant

Started by doubledragoncc, December 06, 2015, 07:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Thanks Piboso..................it just goes to show your character when you delete posts stating facts about GPBikes and you dont like the truth!!!

I will post this again if you delete it too.

The community has a right to speak and state facts!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

PiBoSo

Ranting is accepted.
Unless it is on a completely unrelated topic.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Blackheart

IMO Are needed additional moderators, each thread I read is full of spam of the usual suspects  :-X  It starts to get boring to read this forum, for example, I was waiting updates on a mod but that topic is full of post OT...  :-X

Phathry25

Lol. Pushy forum members.

What do you expect to accomplish by being an obnoxious jerk to him?

Closing a line of communication?  Stopping the daily development updates?  I can't really see any other result with your approach.

yoshimura

December 07, 2015, 06:25:15 AM #4 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 06:31:34 AM by yoshimura
it is so much easier to delete messages than to admit mistakes 8)
a real dialogue would be much more constructive.

Blackheart

I suggest a more careful choice of moderators ... I just read my post (edited by a moderator) that is completely ridiculous ...

doubledragoncc

Its real funny I did not start this thread, PIBOSO did as he decided my other posts he deamed to delete as they stated facts about the tardiness of fixing the bikes handling and only goes to prove, we have no rights to express our feelings of dismay and being constantly given the "ITS A BETA" excuse.

Shame on you Piboso, that was a childish move.

Please delete this thread I did NOT start..

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Cory_Hayes.11

Not to be bagging PiBoSo but lately he just hasn't even said anything at all to us on the KRP forum, no updates on anything :/
I feel like he has given up on the game/forum.
YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

JJS209

Quote from: Cory_Hayes.11 on December 07, 2015, 10:09:10 AM
Not to be bagging PiBoSo but lately he just hasn't even said anything at all to us on the KRP forum, no updates on anything :/
--->>> http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2765.0 !

Cory_Hayes.11

Quote from: JJS209 on December 07, 2015, 10:24:08 AM
--->>> http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2765.0 !

Hence KRP FORUM, you can't expect everyone from the KRP side to just come over here and see what he has done, when a good  90% of the time nothing he has done is relevant to KRP, you feel?
He needs moderators for the KRP forum

JamoZ

December 07, 2015, 12:06:06 PM #10 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 12:08:02 PM by JamoZ
My comment got deleted aswell DD. Was nothing more then a funny remark that Driveclub at least didn`t have any core.exe`s  ::)

But as the past showed, humor isn`t allowed around this place  :-X

Quote from: Phathry25 on December 07, 2015, 05:46:09 AM

Closing a line of communication?  Stopping the daily development updates?  I can't really see any other result with your approach.

With all due respect, but i`m not sure you`ve been around for the many years of trying to live with GP bikes & PiBoSo. It drives alot of people insane...

PiBoSo

The ( sad ) reason is that there are no important updates to report.
Unfortunately at the moment the focus is all on MXB / WRS / GPB, because KRP is in advanced stage of development, unlike the others.
This is the downside of working on multiple projects at the same time.
The positive side is that work on one simulator can really help improve the others.

PiBoSo

Quote from: JamoZ on December 07, 2015, 12:06:06 PM
My comment got deleted aswell DD. Was nothing more then a funny remark that Driveclub at least didn`t have any core.exe`s  ::)

But as the past showed, humor isn`t allowed around this place  :-X

Quote from: Phathry25 on December 07, 2015, 05:46:09 AM

With all due respect, but i`m not sure you`ve been around for the many years of trying to live with GP bikes & PiBoSo. It drives alot of people insane...

Ranting is not humor... It is allowed nonetheless, as long as it's not OT.
There are a lot of potentially useful threads destroyed but what you call "humor".
And by the way: if you don't like this forum, why don't you leave?

Cory_Hayes.11

Quote from: PiBoSo on December 07, 2015, 12:56:44 PM

The ( sad ) reason is that there are no important updates to report.
Unfortunately at the moment the focus is all on MXB / WRS / GPB, because KRP is in advanced stage of development, unlike the others.
This is the downside of working on multiple projects at the same time.
The positive side is that work on one simulator can really help improve the others.

Thank you for the reply,  You said on the KRP forum "There will be a small surprise feature, too." can you please verify what that is so that so we know what to and what not to work on?
Is the feature night racing by any chance?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Cory_Hayes.11 on December 07, 2015, 01:20:20 PM
Thank you for the reply,  You said on the KRP forum "There will be a small surprise feature, too." can you please verify what that is so that so we know what to and what not to work on?

It wouldn't be a surprise  :P

Is the feature night racing by any chance?