• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:59:42 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

CBR250r mod -- ZXR250R

Started by Eagle, February 05, 2016, 12:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

this bike definitely has the potential to be a lot of fun, especially for racing - just need to iron out that issue of whatever is causing the front end to drop away quite often, when it really shouldn't...  ;D

Eagle

Quote from: CapeDoctor on July 12, 2016, 05:26:41 PMthis bike definitely has the potential to be a lot of fun, especially for racing - just need to iron out that issue of whatever is causing the front end to drop away quite often, when it really shouldn't...  ;D
Physics will surely be changed with the probable arrival of the new model. When it is possible this issue won't exist anymore, others could as well show up. It's yet to be seen.

I personally find this bike pretty fun, notably because of it's high revving characteristic, but I am definitely looking forward the 400 and 750, which are way more enjoyable as track bikes.

CapeDoctor

well, when you have a model that is more or less ready, let me know - i will gladly do a few skins for it  8)

Eagle

Eagle

Revision 6 is up. Finally fixed the default rear sprocket (I hope...).

Napalm Nick

Thanks! Will try it soon.  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

lucasbrown29

where could i find a link to this bike?