• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Project Bikes..............maybe???

Started by doubledragoncc, February 05, 2016, 10:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 19, 2016, 11:19:28 PM
It was meant  halfheartedly JamoZ. I shall eat my helmet if it makes you feel better, seems the in thing on the forum now lol. l enjoy the concept of pilestone games but not the physics and unrealistic sides they have.

Miss my old GTR2 with all the mods Targa Florio with pcars graphics would be cool.

DD

;D Shame I've sold years ago the g25  :'(

doubledragoncc

loved my old g25 g27 but Tx is far better. l am hoping to meet with SMS soon to discuss this so it is not like pilestone game lol. Gt legends is making a comeback l heard last week
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

JamoZ

Would you be so kind to make a video of the helmet eating? :P

Targa Florio is coming to Assetto Corsa, so your wishes are granted...

doubledragoncc

Dang thats the second request for that video lol

Yeah Targa on AC should be good.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 19, 2016, 11:02:00 PM
Sweet dreams BOBPPPP LOL

If you have pcars join The Gentlemans Club. Great adault professional racing each week. Great group of people.

Ask for Ziggy on pcars forum

DD

lol  ;D

Iv'e seen those guys racing on youtube.. looks ok but they should change the name of the club to ''lets all hold hands and bum each other club'' hehe  :P Far too much talking and apologising to each other for my liking.. i like to crack on and race without distractions.. besides, its all about bike racing for me!

doubledragoncc

LOL BOBPPPPPPPPPPPP

I really have to try not fuckin swear if I race with em lol. I only like the fact that they dont let the idiots who just bump and crash into you because their dumbfucks.

Maybe I will start a club called the HMCAIFCYNOC................................ "Hit my car and I'll fuckin cut your nuts off" club

No pussies allowed lol

DD

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 21, 2016, 04:31:48 PM
LOL BOBPPPPPPPPPPPP

I really have to try not fuckin swear if I race with em lol. I only like the fact that they dont let the idiots who just bump and crash into you because their dumbfucks.

Maybe I will start a club called the HMCAIFCYNOC................................ "Hit my car and I'll fuckin cut your nuts off" club

No pussies allowed lol

DD

Haha sounds great DD!

We need to get suits here that say HMBAIFCYNOC then ;)
Meyer#12

BOBR6 84

doubledragoncc

Can you imagine that for a bike clubs name and bumpin into some Angels and explaining the name lol. I think they might actually buy a round lol.

DD

Meyer#12

Haha i'm pretty sure they would! and ask if they could start using it :P

i need a numberplate that says HMBAIFCYNOC!
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

A number plate that big would slow you down.................

Lets change it to...........DMF

DIE MOTHER FUCKERS

;D

Urban Chaos 2.0

Well, I downloaded rFactor2 yesterday, and after playing for some time, I can conclude with 100% certainty that the folks saying "Project Cars isn't a sim" or "rFactor2 is far superior" or iRacing's physics is much better than rFactor2's" or "Assetto Corsa is far more realistic than the others", etc. are talking complete and utter garbage. Nothing but fanboy nonsense. They all have their differences, pros and cons, but all are great sims. It's only a matter of personal preference.

h106frp

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 19, 2016, 11:40:18 PM
loved my old g25 g27 but Tx is far better. l am hoping to meet with SMS soon to discuss this so it is not like pilestone game lol. Gt legends is making a comeback l heard last week

Loved GT legends and about the only car have i have enjoyed. Sharp graphics, great sounds and ran smoothly.

Urban Chaos 2.0

March 31, 2016, 05:14:06 AM #43 Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 05:33:09 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 19, 2016, 11:40:18 PM

I'm looking to get a wheel, but I don't know which to get. Project Cars is the most realistic sim I've played on PC, and I'm still enjoying it even without a wheel, but I really do want one. Problem is: I hear Thustmasters break too easily, and that Logitechs just don't feel as good.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on March 26, 2016, 07:27:51 PM
Well, I downloaded rFactor2 yesterday, and after playing for some time, I can conclude with 100% certainty that the folks saying "Project Cars isn't a sim" or "rFactor2 is far superior" or iRacing's physics is much better than rFactor2's" or "Assetto Corsa is far more realistic than the others", etc. are talking complete and utter garbage. Nothing but fanboy nonsense. They all have their differences, pros and cons, but all are great sims. It's only a matter of personal preference.

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on March 31, 2016, 05:14:06 AM
I'm looking to get a wheel, but I don't know which to get. Project Cars is the most realistic sim I've played on PC, and I'm still enjoying it even without a wheel, but I really do want one. Problem is: I hear Thustmasters break too easily, and that Logitechs just don't feel as good.

You're judging how good a car sim is without having a wheel ? Really ?  :o
Sounds like judging how good a fighter plane is after taxiing it on the ground ...