• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:48:25 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta8

Started by PiBoSo, February 18, 2016, 05:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Does the "Controller profile" thingy work for you ? For me it only says "--------".

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 18, 2016, 09:12:07 PM
Does the "Controller profile" thingy work for you ? For me it only says "--------".

Same here.

Hawk.

Boerenlater

Core on my 2nd lap at Victoria lol.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

davidboda46

Same here...

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

alelosbrigia

... no comment .......unrideable  >:(
but can't release a beta without make proper fix at default bike  :-\

Boerenlater

Same here.

Boerenlater
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

ghostchild

Thank you! good feeling  :)

h106frp

Good news  :) Only took about 20mins to work out the MOD bike changes to get it working in game and it can all be done in the script files.

BOBR6 84

davidboda46

Quote from: alelosbrigia on February 18, 2016, 09:22:44 PM

This is not really feedback, and also it is not really helping.... Which bike are you referring to? Why is it unrideable? And so on...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Hawk

How is Piboso supposed to know what problems need correcting if you don't explain what is happening when you use GPB? This is a forum right.... Tell it how it is mate, preferably constructively.  :)

No problems for me so far, but will test for a few days before I report on beta 8.  ;)

Hawk.

Vini

So, the front is even lighter now?

h106frp

BOBR6 84

Quote from: vin97 on February 18, 2016, 09:31:22 PM
So, the front is even lighter now?

not sure? done a few laps with the 500 and noticed how nice the rear suspension was lol. the bike turns much better now from just playing around with the ride height. front popped up a few times but felt alot more controllable.. First time iv'e touched GPB since around christmas though.

alelosbrigia

Quote from: Hawk on February 18, 2016, 09:29:28 PM

How is Piboso supposed to know what problems need correcting if you don't explain what is happening when you use GPB? This is a forum right.... Tell it how it is mate, preferably constructively.  :)

No problems for me so far, but will test for a few days before I report on beta 8.  ;)

Hawk.

1st 125 is unridable he have a good base ( gpbita 125 ) just adapt ... but nò used same setting of a  beta 7
gpb need fix into core.exe maked? nop ( after 3° change of bike he crashed the same of  beta 7 and the other )
work on a  phisics fix and do not touch netcode or memory allocation from 4/5 beta  GG and the game contine crashing all time