• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:47:58 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 8 ReRun + more bikes| Vin rouge | WINNER - SUPER TARANTA | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, April 05, 2016, 11:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

They are superb as ever. You guys will love them.

DD.
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 06, 2016, 05:51:47 PM

If you put me in as winner no matter what happens i can go for it :P JK, i stick with Varese

It looks like just about everyone SO FAR is riding the Moto GP. Many new faces too. If you need to take the MotoGP to relive your fight at the front then you must. But maybe you like to beat a lot with that Varese too  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 06, 2016, 06:22:39 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 06, 2016, 05:51:47 PM

If you put me in as winner no matter what happens i can go for it :P JK, i stick with Varese

It looks like just about everyone SO FAR is riding the Moto GP. Many new faces too. If you need to take the MotoGP to relive your fight at the front then you must. But maybe you like to beat a lot with that Varese too  ;)

I made my choice ;) Varese it will be :)
Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 06, 2016, 05:14:32 PM
Tonight's race pack
(LINK)

Where's the other bike paints for the riders that are riding the other bikes?  ;D

No matter. Lol  ;D 8)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk on April 06, 2016, 06:48:23 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on April 06, 2016, 05:14:32 PM
Tonight's race pack
(LINK)

Where's the other bike paints for the riders that are riding the other bikes?  ;D

No matter. Lol  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Non were submitted :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

MMA Clerk of the Course

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE
UPDATE SERVER IS LIVE FOR TONIGHT'S EVENT

Reminder: NO TRACK CUTTING or riding the wrong way anywhere including pitlane IN ANY SESSION

Marshal Note:  A lot of new riders. Please take it easy. Good luck
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Meyer#12

April 06, 2016, 06:51:24 PM #66 Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 06:54:04 PM by Meyer#12
I am with my Meyer#12 ones from Matty (same as snetterton and aragon) :)

some may have those paints ;)
Meyer#12

Vini

eh could somebody give me a link to the old Duc?

I tested Manu's new bikes (which gives a Bike Mismatch) but now the link from Manu's thread doesn't work anymore...

doubledragoncc

I got the old one but get core all the time trying to get online now and with varese and 990!!!!!!

FUcking cores 20 plus in a row

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

April 06, 2016, 07:56:46 PM #69 Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 08:21:41 PM by Napalm Nick
Quote from: vin97 on April 06, 2016, 07:09:12 PM
eh could somebody give me a link to the old Duc?

I tested Manu's new bikes (which gives a Bike Mismatch) but now the link from Manu's thread doesn't work anymore...
Sorry mate I didn't see this but I guess you fixed it. Was gonna say get it from the BIKEMOD.

Horrible race crashed on turn 2 and bike was unridable after. We noticed it suffers from tyre overheat quite badly after some crashes. Had to retire so I could go and stick pencils in my eyes as it was more fun  :D

Edit: I was actually just enjoying watching the Live spectator cam replay with a good fight at the front and guess what......... 'CORE'.

Edit 2: I have to ensure no [CORE] entry to get on this track reliably. There are some bad frame drops in certain areas and also screen artifacts sometimes. Shame its a nice track but needs a NOSS workover if no one else is allowed to.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Horrible race!! crashed once every lap the first 4-5 laps and then got it bit more steady but crashed every now and then, just couldn't get it together and didn't really enjoy tonights race.. and engine went at lap 16. too fast downshift into turn 1.

Choosing the 500 was a wrong choice, it is not fun being 3 500's against the GP15 when you are at least 7 sec off the pace on your clean laps. Well anyways, last race here with the GP15 was one of the most fun races i have ever had fighting with Manu! today was probably one of the worst, just didn't feel like it at all after few laps in the race.

Meyer#12

Blackheart

Ritired for the stability bug (bike ride alone...) + no grip tyres bug after a fell.

my race it was very bad; in the lap 1 and 2 I had to wait about 1 minute to get back on track  ;D

Vini

doubledragoncc

Your Battle at Mugello video is comin Meyer lol

DD

I could not get on the server with ANY of the 3 bikes!!!

Meyer#12

Haha that sounds good! Had a great race then!

I guess today was just not my day, too tired, didn't feel too much like riding, couldn't concentrate and being open even with different bikes, it felt more like a GP15 race with few guys on wrong bikes, actually thought more people would have been on other bikes, but anyways, wouldn't probably have changed anything since my race mood was not too good tonight.
Meyer#12