• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 8 ReRun + more bikes| Vin rouge | WINNER - SUPER TARANTA | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, April 05, 2016, 11:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 06, 2016, 08:19:37 PM
Horrible race!! crashed once every lap the first 4-5 laps and then got it bit more steady but crashed every now and then, just couldn't get it together and didn't really enjoy tonights race.. and engine went at lap 16. too fast downshift into turn 1.

Choosing the 500 was a wrong choice, it is not fun being 3 500's against the GP15 when you are at least 7 sec off the pace on your clean laps. Well anyways, last race here with the GP15 was one of the most fun races i have ever had fighting with Manu! today was probably one of the worst, just didn't feel like it at all after few laps in the race.

Shame Meyer, sorry we bullied you into that really. :-[ Sounds like your race was much the same as mine except you stuck with it longer.

:(  You are still the best OK.  :)

Quote from: Blackheart on April 06, 2016, 08:24:03 PM
Ritired for the stability bug (bike ride alone...) + no grip tyres bug after a fell.

my race it was very bad; in the lap 1 and 2 I had to wait about 1 minute to get back on track  ;D

Hate that tyre bug crap

Quote from: vin97 on April 06, 2016, 08:24:20 PM
shit
no fuel

I DID TELL YOU to take it ALL VIN!!! Was watching you in the lead before my CORE deary me man!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 06, 2016, 08:28:18 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 06, 2016, 08:19:37 PM
Horrible race!! crashed once every lap the first 4-5 laps and then got it bit more steady but crashed every now and then, just couldn't get it together and didn't really enjoy tonights race.. and engine went at lap 16. too fast downshift into turn 1.

Choosing the 500 was a wrong choice, it is not fun being 3 500's against the GP15 when you are at least 7 sec off the pace on your clean laps. Well anyways, last race here with the GP15 was one of the most fun races i have ever had fighting with Manu! today was probably one of the worst, just didn't feel like it at all after few laps in the race.

Shame Meyer, sorry we bullied you into that really. :-[ Sounds like your race was much the same as mine except you stuck with it longer.

:(  You are still the best OK.  :)

No worries mate, not your fault at all!! my mood was to be blamed, no worries and i had fun trying to push the GP500 in practice and QP to get midfield against all the Ducks! just the race that went all wrong for me tonight, no worries! :) would have been fun being on the Ducati since it looked like Vin had pretty much same pace as i had for the race at sunday, would have been a good fight! Just happy he didn't beat my best times and didn't beat my race fastest lap, so still having the official lap record at Mugello with GP15 :D 

No worries, i will be back for next race stronger than ever! (i at least hope so, my last comeback,  after S80 swedish nightmare, at the GP500 Aragon race, was not so good lol)

Hope everyone else had fun! And Vin, looked very nice, smooth and steady laps! Unfortunate with fuel! :(
Meyer#12

Vini

:D :D i put in 23.. so, yeah, i was calculating with 0.8 per lap. don't know where i got that number from since it was 1 (some times a bit more) liter per lap.

anyway, looking forward to the next race. btw, got the rider ejection bug one time (exactly like here).

Meyer#12

Quote from: vin97 on April 06, 2016, 08:34:05 PM
:D :D i put in 23.. so, yeah, i was calculating with 0.8 per lap. don't know where i got that number from since it was 1 (some times a bit more) liter per lap.

anyway, looking forward to the next race. btw, got the rider ejection bug one time (exactly like here).

Yeah, the 0.8 must have been on a slow lap with Wet engine mapping lol! :D But yeah, unfortunate mate!

Not just the Duc you get that with, i got it on the 500, there is a slight bump there or something.
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Quote from: vin97 on April 06, 2016, 08:34:05 PM

Only once??? I got it about 20 times tonight in either practice qually or race  >:(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Got that in exactly the same spot with the new Ducati and Aprilia!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Super Taranta !

Man that was insane. 24 laps my heart in to my mouth. Can not believe it. Don't believe to the results. Vin is the winner of this race. I was trying to catch him up whole race. That was super funny. I can not believe it. The concentration I made was master degree lol :D Sorry for vin, sorry for people who got retired and sorry for those bravehearts with lightfast 500cc's :D I really want MotoGP championship. Come on guys it's the best. The physics (except 1-2 bugs) and feeling is awesome on these bikes. Come on cpt. do something. Also special thanks to my friend KNN. It was his first race. He did a perfect start but the excitement of the first race took him down later the race. See you all on the next one and thanks everyone who participated.
SuperTaranta #83

Vini

I actually tried to save fuel after I realized it may not be enough but yeah nevermind :D

@Nick: Well, I don't really count the ones when riding over curbs since it will basically happpen everytime when you properly hit the apex.

edit: Sorry for almost taking you out after I ran out of fuel, Taranta :D

MMA Clerk of the Course

April 06, 2016, 08:47:08 PM #83 Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 09:00:51 PM by MMA Clerk of the Course
Results!

Qually

Race

Well done Mr Super Taranta! And everyone who made it to the end too !

REPLAY (a HUGE REPLAY nearly 1Gb un-packed) **READY TO DOWNLOAD***
GET IT HERE
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Toomes1

The race for me would have been good apart from lag for20 odd laps.... Normally I'm easy consistent lapping in the 1.48s....... Missed so many apexes but anyway good racing guys and congrats to podium winners.

Hawk

Congrats to Super for the win, and Fin and Toomes for 2nd and 3rd respectively.... Well done guys!  ;D 8)

I had a so-so type of race.... Too many crashes but steady in between. I hit a fallen Borenlater bike on the second corner and had to sit there while everyone passed which put me right at the back of the grid so I had a lt of catching up to do(on the 500, that's a laugh! Hehe).
Like Meyer, I expected a lot more riders to have a go on the 500,s; there was only 3 of us that had the balls to do it. Lol  ;D 8)
But overall I am happy with my 8th place and beating so many MotoGP bikes.... 2 strokes rule! Hehe  ;D ;D

Had fun, but I agree with Meyer, with the lack of spirit in others taking other bikes it was a little disappointing.... Is winning that important over having some fun!?   ::) ;D

So! What's next guys? Maybe a MotoGP championship? That would be great fun if the latest Ducati is stable and fun to ride.  ;D ;D 8)

Hawk.
PS: I have to say that this quitting before the end of the races is starting to become a bad habit again and is somewhat becoming an accepted thing to do(with the usual excuses).   ::)
That behaviour wouldn't bode well for a championship; also it's somewhat disrespectful to other riders too and in my opinion needs to be frowned upon and not just accepted. :P :)

Vini

Sorry for letting you alone on the two strokes but I had to take the opportunity of racing the Duc after missing the first race :D

Super Taranta !

Quote from: vin97 on April 06, 2016, 09:36:00 PM
Sorry for letting you alone on the two strokes but I had to take the opportunity of racing the Duc after missing the first race :D

+1
SuperTaranta #83

r1rossi

I think a motogp champ is in order herE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed the race