• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

TT game announced...

Started by davidboda46, April 14, 2016, 08:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Quote from: EnhanceJohn on January 21, 2018, 08:18:20 PM
The release date is 15th of March according to instant-gaming.com, preorder price is 25 euro.

Wow that's the cheapest I have seen at £22.48. Great post  :D!

Is that site safe?  :-\

Theres not much point talking physics - I expect it to be poor in comparison but I still expect to get a lot of fun from it. Just riding a photo real IOM for a start.
I will not be disappointed as I am not pinning any hopes on it. Win win!  Maybe a nice surprise for me.

Anyway according to the release blarb it says "Even the real IOMTT riders say the physics is great"  hahahaaha!

So basically, if you think the physics is poor you don't know sh*t about it  :-X

hahaahahhohohhohehehee
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

KG_03

Hahaha, true ;-)
I think I am mentally ill after playing Milestone games ;-)

EnhanceJohn

January 21, 2018, 08:54:37 PM #137 Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 09:41:47 PM by EnhanceJohn
Quote from: Napalm Nick on January 21, 2018, 08:29:54 PM
The release date is 15th of March according to instant-gaming.com, preorder price is 25 euro.

I bought Ride2 also there, as doubledragoncc pointed that offer out on that site just before it released. They delivered the steam-code as agreed, and the payment was handled well . Besides that now you can pay with IDEAL, that is a safer method than a credit card.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on January 21, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

Theres not much point talking physics - I expect it to be poor in comparison but I still expect to get a lot of fun from it. Just riding a photo real IOM for a start.
I will not be disappointed as I am not pinning any hopes on it. Win win!  Maybe a nice surprise for me.

Anyway according to the release blarb it says "Even the real IOMTT riders say the physics is great"  hahahaaha!

So basically, if you think the physics is poor you don't know sh*t about it  :-X

hahaahahhohohhohehehee

Haha! ;D

Let's face it.... the riders will say anything if they are paid enough... Makes no difference to them. Lol! ;D

But I'd bet none of them have ridden in GPBikes and if they've bothered to play any bike race game/sim to compare bike physics with this new game it's likely to be Milestones MotoGP, so I would honestly say even they know jack-shit about how good race bike physics can be on a PC sim. :-X ;D

Basically I'm saying that even real riders will likely not be comparing the bike physics with real life(for them there will be absolutely no comparison if they were honest about it) but very likely comparing them to other games/sim physics they've previously known before? ;)

Wimp #97

Quote from: Hawk on January 21, 2018, 09:39:30 PM

Haha! ;D

Let's face it.... the riders will say anything if they are paid enough... Makes no difference to them. Lol! ;D

But I'd bet none of them have ridden in GPBikes and if they've bothered to play any bike race game/sim to compare bike physics with this new game it's likely to be Milestones MotoGP, so I would honestly say even they know jack-shit about how good race bike physics can be on a PC sim. :-X ;D

Basically I'm saying that even real riders will likely not be comparing the bike physics with real life(for them there will be absolutely no comparison if they were honest about it) but very likely comparing them to other games/sim physics they've previously known before? ;)

Indeed, how many times i've heard a motogp rider say that the new game is amazing! Just for advertisement.
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

KG_03

There is new video from the gameplay:
https://www.facebook.com/bigbengames/videos/337482840102774/

As for me I really like the improvements. What are your thoughts?

Hawk

Quote from: KG13 on February 08, 2018, 03:52:26 PM
There is new video from the gameplay:
https://www.facebook.com/bigbengames/videos/337482840102774/

As for me I really like the improvements. What are your thoughts?

Notice he didn't say anything about the in-game bike physics..... could be telling?

But yeah, certainly looks great to the eye! ;D 8)

matty0l215

Talk of physics doesn't light many peoples fire. Also this is John McGuiness not exactly the computer game guru is he :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Davide74

If the companies that make motorcycle games usually make the physical accessible to all public imagine in a game that has to go pr the public way ..

Totally arcade, but you can also make good arcade games like the Motogp series from namco.

sorry for my bad english.

KG_03

I understand that bike physics wont make everyone 100% happy. Company must earn money and if they made a physics like gp bikes most of the people will say this game is too hard. I can accept the bike physics unsless it does not fake the reality like ultimate grip of the tires. I look forward to this game.

August1

They need to completely change the steering system in motorcycle games. In real life a leaning motorcycle won't simply pop straight back up like a jack in the box when the rider stops providing steering inputs. This is the reason why the steering looks so jerky and unrealistic in this video.

Hawk

Quote from: August1 on February 09, 2018, 10:20:40 AM
They need to completely change the steering system in motorcycle games. In real life a leaning motorcycle won't simply pop straight back up like a jack in the box when the rider stops providing steering inputs. This is the reason why the steering looks so jerky and unrealistic in this video.

Have you tried DST control in GPBikes? It's as realistic as your going get in a motorcycle sim.... Just need a bike controller that can use it. Lol! ;D

BOBR6 84

how can you tell theres no steering inputs? all it takes is a flinch from your reactions to put pressure on the left handlebar and the bike will react to it.. also at high speed the wind makes it difficult.. its a constant game of small corrections..

connorhall70

Quote from: August1 on February 09, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

it doesnt pop straight back up you're right, but it does come back up with minimal effort. its just natural like a car is, sure it wont go into a perfect straight line; but it does naturally straighten up...
trying to simulate this is a bad idea because not everyone has a full on bike sim in their bedroom/living room.
look at assetto corsa for example, you literally have to have a wheel to play the game... practically impossible to play with a handheld controller like an xbox controller.

im sure theyre looking at peoples comments all over the place about this game, and who knows, maybe theyre here looking at this thread for things to look at as they continue development.

They've had and still have quite a long time to polish the game up since the gameplay trailer last year...
GanjaGod