• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:18:06 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Lorenzo set to take on new challenge with Ducati

Started by PeterV, April 18, 2016, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: WALKEN on April 19, 2016, 09:58:28 PM
I don't know how anyone can be a fan of MotoGP and not like Rossi?
I think everybody appreciate him for his immense, incredible career.
That doesn't mean that everybody *always* agree with his own view of the things.

Rossi is hilarious. I love his response at Laguna after the cork screw pass on Casey when interviewed, his reply- "abouta what?, yes this, this is racing"  Stupid as a fox.     
That was somewhat funny indeed. Trouble is, if you go and rub it in the face of your steaming opponent, at the 1st occasion he will do the same with you.

But how hilarious was he when he asked for a wall in the pits between himself and his rookie team mate ?
I haven't heard many of his fans saying that was a bad move ...

matty0l215

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 19, 2016, 10:23:29 PM
But how hilarious was he when he asked for a wall in the pits between himself and his rookie team mate ?

That will be ducati when Lorenzo and Stoner are racing togeather :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 19, 2016, 10:29:59 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on April 19, 2016, 10:23:29 PM

That will be ducati when Lorenzo and Stoner are racing togeather :P
Given the difference in riding style, I guess they won't bother at all. They'd probably puke at each other setup :)

Meyer#12

Or cry about the other have a faster bike and are riding unfair and the bike is build for the one who is faster ;) they are both a bit of some crybabies, it will be a fast team, but not one i would want to listen to at press-conferences!

Altough i never liked Casey back when he was racing (personality), i liked his racing and miss him on track :)

Meyer#12

WALKEN

Do people really believe Stoner will ever come back to full time pilot?  Teamed with Lorenzo would be silly no?

If Lorenzo is smart he will request Dovi. 
Help me, help you!

matty0l215

Quote from: WALKEN on April 20, 2016, 02:59:20 PM
Do people really believe Stoner will ever come back to full time pilot?  Teamed with Lorenzo would be silly no?

If Lorenzo is smart he will request Dovi.

I dont honestly belive he will come bacl. It would be nice to see him ride the bike and possibly win but it not going to cry if he never rides a bike again :P

And i hope Ianone stays, hes got a long future in Moto GP, well longer than dovis got left :)

WALKEN

Ianone  would be better off away from Lorenzo for his future IMO, hence why I think Lorenzo's safe move would be Dovi.  Dovi is respectful and a team player where as I think Ianone is a bit sharp around the edges and conflict will ensue. 

Ianone @ Suzuki maybe?  Or maybe even with Rossi? Who knows, either way things are getting exciting.

I think Cal Clutchblow should go to Factory Yamaha as its soooooooo obvious that he has a much stronger pace than everyone in the field.  ;D   If it wasn't for gravity Cal would be world champion every year. 
Help me, help you!

matty0l215

Quote from: WALKEN on April 20, 2016, 03:17:12 PM
Ianone @ Suzuki maybe?  Or maybe even with Rossi? Who knows, either way things are getting exciting.

Nahh, he needs to end his carrer on a Yam now. Not that i want him to leave but he's got to go sometimes. Maybe after number 10? ;)

Urban Chaos 2.0

Rossi is hilarious. I love his response at Laguna after the cork screw pass on Casey when interviewed, his reply- "abouta what?, yes this, this is racing"  Stupid as a fox.   

Funniest thing from Rossi was way back (forgot when exactly) when after winning a race, Carlos Checa (who came second) was displeased, and flew passed rossi at 300kmh+ as Rossi was riding a cooling lap and waving to the fans.

When a reporter asked: "... and what do you think about how Checa passed you on the straight after the race?". Dude replied: "Ahaha yes, well he's used to doing bullshit like that. Evidently he's pissed as fuck for finishing behind every Sunday. Cheers!", and walked away cheerfully. 

If Lorenzo had experienced what Checa did, he would've thrown a fit, and turned the whole thing into a sour scene.

WALKEN

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 20, 2016, 04:21:39 PM

Nahh, he needs to end his carrer on a Yam now. Not that i want him to leave but he's got to go sometimes. Maybe after number 10? ;)

I think you misunderstood me, I meant Ianone @ Suzuki OR maybe "with Rossi" @ Yamaha.
Help me, help you!

matty0l215

Quote from: WALKEN on April 20, 2016, 05:32:24 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on April 20, 2016, 04:21:39 PM

I think you misunderstood me, I meant Ianone @ Suzuki OR maybe "with Rossi" @ Yamaha.

Ohh that makes more sense :P and yes that sounds like a better idea to :D

Blackheart

April 20, 2016, 05:37:26 PM #26 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:39:10 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on April 20, 2016, 04:25:01 PM

Funniest thing from Rossi was way back (forgot when exactly) when after winning a race, Carlos Checa (who came second) was displeased, and flew passed rossi at 300kmh+ as Rossi was riding a cooling lap and waving to the fans.

When a reporter asked: "... and what do you think about how Checa passed you on the straight after the race?". Dude replied: "Ahaha yes, well he's used to doing bullshit like that. Evidently he's pissed as fuck for finishing behind every Sunday. Cheers!", and walked away cheerfully. 

If Lorenzo had experienced what Checa did, he would've thrown a fit, and turned the whole thing into a sour scene.

Carlos Checa??? WTF was Biaggi!

P.S. But how old are you? lool

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Blackheart on April 20, 2016, 05:37:26 PM

Carlos Checa??? WTF was Biaggi!

P.S. But how old are you? lool

Oh yes, sorry about that.

I'm 19.

guigui404

I Love MotoGP but not Rossi , He not hilarious at all

Blackheart

37 years and he is fast almost as 10 years ago  :P no words just respect.