• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:50:24 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Lorenzo set to take on new challenge with Ducati

Started by PeterV, April 18, 2016, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

I was such a fan of Ducati  ;) :P

It will be a shame to possibly see their first win with a Spaniard who is hated by the Italians ::) and it will be an even bigger shame to lose one of the current riders (probably Dovi given Iannone recent performance)

There's quite a lot of chopping and changing next season, Smith to KTM, Viniales looks to leave Suzuki so possible slot of ex-Duc rider or Pedrosa if Honda drop him (when's his contract up?)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 18, 2016, 07:54:30 PM
I was such a fan of Ducati  ;) :P

It will be a shame to possibly see their first win with a Spaniard who is hated by the Italians ::) and it will be an even bigger shame to lose one of the current riders (probably Dovi given Iannone recent performance)

There's quite a lot of chopping and changing next season, Smith to KTM, Viniales looks to leave Suzuki so possible slot of ex-Duc rider or Pedrosa if Honda drop him (when's his contract up?)

Never been big fan of Ducati. Like their recent effort and bikes in MotoGP though. Bad to see the current line-up ruined by that annoying spanish weener!

Well anyways, i hope he won't win at that bike. If he do, Jorge-fans will tell he is a better rider than Rossi because he can win with Ducati when Rossi couldn't without realising that Ducati is a million times better bike now than it was just few years ago.

It will be a true pain in the ass if he wins or is fighting for podiums every race!

MotoGP is not what it used to be unfortunately! At least still far better than F1 though.

Will be interesting to see how Suzuki, Yamaha, KTM, Honda, Tech3 will line up for next year, and the extra spot that LCR and Pons is fighting for ;)
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

After last years escapades I lost respect for Marquez and Lorenzo. Dont care about them as long as Dovi gets a chance to not get knocked off anymore.

Dont get all up in my face about these words. My first and last visit to thread lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 18, 2016, 08:14:47 PM
After last years escapades I lost respect for Marquez and Lorenzo. Dont care about them as long as Dovi gets a chance to not get knocked off anymore.

Dont get all up in my face about these words. My first and last visit to thread lol

DD

Haha we are in same boat mate! Honestly, i have been sick and tired of Marquez since he moved to Moto2 and became a shitty aggressive rider making way too many fucked up moves!

Jorge have been a MotoGP cry-baby for a while, never been a fan, never will be!

Over and out!
Meyer#12

Warlock

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 18, 2016, 08:17:07 PM
Haha we are in same boat mate! Honestly, i have been sick and tired of Marquez since he moved to Moto2 and became a shitty aggressive rider making way too many fucked up moves!

Jorge have been a MotoGP cry-baby for a while, never been a fan, never will be!

Over and out!

Same here, and i'm Spanish  :P.
Only Spanish rider i have respect for is Dani Pedrosa.

Blackheart

April 18, 2016, 08:27:06 PM #7 Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 08:29:26 PM by Blackheart
How lose fans in one move  ::) brilliant!  ;D

EDIT: the perfect team for Ducati is Stoner + Dovizioso.

Urban Chaos 2.0

Lorenzo set to ruin his career. His decision to move is demonstrative of his desperation to get away from the reality of Rossi's superiority over him at Yamaha, and of course, the ever increasing tensions after he won a fixed championship.

Urban Chaos 2.0

I'd like to press "fast forward" on this season, just so I can see Lorenzo struggle, lol.

WALKEN

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on April 18, 2016, 10:12:35 PM
I'd like to press "fast forward" on this season, just so I can see Lorenzo struggle, lol.

;D

I think its a good move for everyone, very healthy for the sport. With Rossi entering his final years it is time to shake things up a bit.  I'd like to see Suzuki and KTM be front runners as well.  Also would be nice to see Dani win a world championship as he is such a nice guy and a great rider.
Help me, help you!

HornetMaX

It will be a shame to possibly see their first win with a Spaniard who is hated by the Italians ::)
You'd be surprised to see that not all the italians are unconditional 46 supporters (actually there're quite a few that are in the other equally silly camp, i.e. unconditional 46 detractors).
But why 1st win ? They've already won races, and with an aussie that wasn't really that friend with vale :)

I find the move interesting: the bike is good at the moment, but with Ducati you never know, one year after it could be a catastrophe (maybe less now that the germans have kicked in).
So it's still a bit of a gutsy move from JL for me, just like it was gutsy when Rossi came to Ducati. Not that the 1st reason wasn't the money anyway :)

Also interesting is to see what Iannone or Dovi can do versus Lorenzo, assuming one of the two will be kept.

Anybody thinking there's a remote chance of having Lorenzo and Stoner aligned ?
Because if it is announced I think the japs will just triple their budget for bike development for the next year, just to be on the safe side :)

Quote from: Blackheart on April 18, 2016, 08:27:06 PM
How lose fans in one move  ::) brilliant!  ;D
Ducati cares about Ducati fans, not Rossi (or any other rider) fans.
Simply because they prefer a fan that buys a ducati bike to a fan that buys a Rossi (or Lorenzo) t-shirt or videogame :)

Quote from: Blackheart on April 18, 2016, 08:27:06 PM
EDIT: the perfect team for Ducati is Stoner + Dovizioso.

I thought you preferred Petrucci  :P
Quote from: Blackheart on February 02, 2016, 07:47:00 PM
My dream is to see Stoner against Petrucci, same bikes and rainy race... I think Stoner would be dubbed.  ::)

Blackheart

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 19, 2016, 07:07:14 AM
I thought you preferred Petrucci  :P
Quote from: Blackheart on February 02, 2016, 07:47:00 PM
My dream is to see Stoner against Petrucci, same bikes and rainy race... I think Stoner would be dubbed.  ::)

With Lorenzo that is paid in gold bars, is impossible for Petrucci get a official bike, now I see well Petrucci in Yamaha with Rossi.  ::)

matty0l215

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 19, 2016, 07:07:14 AM
It will be a shame to possibly see their first win with a Spaniard who is hated by the Italians ::)
You'd be surprised to see that not all the italians are unconditional 46 supporters (actually there're quite a few that are in the other equally silly camp, i.e. unconditional 46 detractors).
But why 1st win ? They've already won races, and with an aussie that wasn't really that friend with vale :)

I find the move interesting: the bike is good at the moment, but with Ducati you never know, one year after it could be a catastrophe (maybe less now that the germans have kicked in).
So it's still a bit of a gutsy move from JL for me, just like it was gutsy when Rossi came to Ducati. Not that the 1st reason wasn't the money anyway :)

Also interesting is to see what Iannone or Dovi can do versus Lorenzo, assuming one of the two will be kept.

Anybody thinking there's a remote chance of having Lorenzo and Stoner aligned ?
Because if it is announced I think the japs will just triple their budget for bike development for the next year, just to be on the safe side :)

I more ment Ducati fams :P

And first win sonce stoner and current generation of bikes (wasnt stoners win on the 800cc bikes?)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

WALKEN

I don't know how anyone can be a fan of MotoGP and not like Rossi?

Rossi is hilarious. I love his response at Laguna after the cork screw pass on Casey when interviewed, his reply- "abouta what?, yes this, this is racing"  Stupid as a fox.     
Help me, help you!