• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Lorenzo set to take on new challenge with Ducati

Started by PeterV, April 18, 2016, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

i really do not like him.  imo he hasnt a good character! thats the reason.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

doubledragoncc

Its the only place I can stand me beer though.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 24, 2016, 11:07:22 AM
Its the only place I can stand me beer though.

DD
Hahaha!  ;D

What about the "Bazza" hole in the front of your Helmet so you can have a quick "Fag" on the grid before you start! I can just imagine you doing that DD! Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Dude I smoke in the shower!!!

When your riding 16 hours a day, everyday you get used to doing it all on a bike lol.

After watching the MotoGP today I feel sorry for Ducati...............

What a fuckin pussy!!!

Rossi showed him how to ride and the lil bitch that Lorenzo is he had to blame his tyre!!!

ROssi managed to ride with it ok and because Lorenzo was not 1st he GAVE UP!!! Within 2 laps Rossi had doubled the gap, Rossi would NEVER have given up and so "OH my tyre is a bit bad I must slow down a lot as I am shitting my panties" when really it was he could NOT catch Rossie!!!

Great race and the Moto3 was brilliant too.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 24, 2016, 01:35:27 PM
Dude I smoke in the shower!!!

When your riding 16 hours a day, everyday you get used to doing it all on a bike lol.

After watching the MotoGP today I feel sorry for Ducati...............

What a fuckin pussy!!!

Rossi showed him how to ride and the lil bitch that Lorenzo is he had to blame his tyre!!!

ROssi managed to ride with it ok and because Lorenzo was not 1st he GAVE UP!!! Within 2 laps Rossi had doubled the gap, Rossi would NEVER have given up and so "OH my tyre is a bit bad I must slow down a lot as I am shitting my panties" when really it was he could NOT catch Rossie!!!

Great race and the Moto3 was brilliant too.

DD

Haha absolutely agree!! BIG +1 on this!!

Jorge is and have always been a bit of crybaby, just like stoner, it was never his fault if he couldn't win, always bike, tyres or the other riding unfair! Makes me want to puke! Man up and admit you was just not fast enough today!

The Moto3 was absolutely amazing race!

Moto2 on the other hand, that was a bit of a boring race today.

Will be fun to see if Jorge suits the Duc, i guess he will cry about it not being able to ride smoothly!
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Moto2 boring?? Nasty people. Great result for the winner and his Birthday present to our Queen. No more boring than the GP  as far as actual racing goes. In fact much more action through the field during the race.

Anyway its all boring compared to the prospect of Hengelo tonight!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

April 24, 2016, 02:32:29 PM #38 Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 02:46:39 PM by Meyer#12
Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 24, 2016, 02:15:06 PM
Moto2 boring?? Nasty people. Great result for the winner and his Birthday present to our Queen. No more boring than the GP  as far as actual racing goes. In fact much more action through the field during the race.

Anyway its all boring compared to the prospect of Hengelo tonight!

Yeah, you are absolutely right, there wasn't much fighting for the first places in either Moto2 or MotoGP, i just think both races was a bit the same all race, great win in moto2 and motoGP though :)

But yeah! really looking forward to the Hengelo race!
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Er guys....don't mention the results here it will upset a lot of people (usually me as I can rarely watch it Live but I did this time)  :-X

But you are right lol
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 24, 2016, 02:34:41 PM
Er guys....don't mention the results here it will upset a lot of people (usually me as I can rarely watch it Live but I did this time)  :-X

But you are right lol

You are absolutely right. SORRY GUYS!
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

just modify your post before anyone sees it lol

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 24, 2016, 02:43:58 PM
just modify your post before anyone sees it lol

Lol good idea! my brain is burned out today lol
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 24, 2016, 02:48:08 PM
Good hopefully it affects you tonight  ;D

Haha nothing affects my riding :) as soon as the leathers is on, the helmet and gloves go on and i smell the smoke and hear the engine, i am 100% in the mood and full concentration on track :P
Meyer#12