• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:06:59 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Tribute | Ducati 916 1994

Started by PeterV, May 14, 2016, 10:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 15, 2016, 10:21:27 PM
Sorry guys had personal problems in the house, plus CDX turned up as pre race started and then youboob did NOT make a copy of the stream. It was poo by the way.

SORRY

DD

Just seen this after I posted on your live stream thread....... That's a shame but shit happens mate..... No worries.... lets hope things work out okay for next time.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

I really want to apologize for the lack of the live stream and replay, but things were really not good for the stream.

There are many points with the live replay system that just SUCK!!!!!

If a rider pits, you can not just go to another bike, or it does not switch automatically to the next rider on track, you have to use the pull down list to select another rider, total BS.

If I leave the GPB window to check other programs involved in streaming, I lose keyboard controls until I select something with the mouse in the overlay.

I cant use the chat window or you cant see the racing at all as the chat window takes the WHOLE fucking screen nearly.

The whole layout sucks in that it should have a chat window that slides out from the side and only takes a small amount of the screen, or from the bottom. This would be far better.

The choice to see rider names as in the race should be switchable as it was impossible to know what bike was who. 1 bike, 2 colors, 10 riders???? lol Rider suit and helmet are hard to spot quickly to know who it is even in fullscreen.

I am trying to figure how to do this so that it is flowing and right now it is impossible.

It will take time but I will get it right and with luck at some point Pib will do something about this as it is important for the enjoyment of all.

The way the start was really screwed me up as to what was really going on. Restarts are a bitch lol.

The server was really nice though and what I saw of the race the bikes were not jumping about too much at all.

New drive for the dedicated server should be here tomorrow with luck. Then I can set it up, with the great help from Nick to get some more server choice up for us.

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

h106frp

Would it be easier with dual display? Game on one, streaming tools on the other

Blackheart

Quote from: nuovaic on May 15, 2016, 08:34:51 PM
Had a slow start, then caught up with Blacky and Teeds, only for them both to go down same corner (oil?) then it was a question of staying ahead, keeping an eye on Teeds and Blackheart, both closing in. 15 laps went by too quick :( But I'm not complaining :)...

I've no idea why me and Teeds have fallen into that corner  ??? Lose the front for no reason  :-\

doubledragoncc

Quote from: h106frp on May 16, 2016, 11:34:33 AM
Would it be easier with dual display? Game on one, streaming tools on the other

Thats what I have, but as soon as you click on another window from GPB it stops keyboard input and when you go back into GPB game window it has to be a mouse input first. Dont matter full screen or windowed mode. It is the whole way the replay player itself is made. Needs fresh design from start lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Warlock

Don't get mad DD, thats the tools we have for now, Max will help with map or whatever, and then is Piboso's turn, no alternative...... sadly