• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 11:43:46 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 13 | The Big One | MotoGP | COMPLETE| WINNER - TOMMASO

Started by Napalm Nick, May 26, 2016, 09:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

I've been trying to connect to the race server for the last 35mins+ . All I get is a core.exe straight away everytime.... I've even restarted my system and router several times and cleaned my system several times too to try and get connected but absolutely no joy..... I'm very disappointed to say the least!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Seriously thinking of hanging up my leathers.... Phfffff!!!  >:( >:(

Hawk

Hawk

I presume DD can't get connected either because I can't see him live streaming on YouTube????  :( :'(

Hawk.

Grooveski

I'm not getting on either.  It's going as far as a 'Connected...' screen but then just sitting there until I cancel out.   :(
Have been trying repeatedly for a while now.  Rebooted and checked everything at this end but no joy.

Napalm Nick

MMA called to say even she can't get in as admin since the server reset! Good job Matty is standing by as Admin.

Glad I am enjoying beer and chips in the sunshine I knew there was a reason not to come tonight.

Seriously though, I think we stretched our luck too much with 20+.

Roll on netcode fixes I wonder how it is going for the lucky ones who got in!

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

I think your probably right Nick..... Maybe sensible to restrict the grid to 18 riders the MMA and DD making a total of 20 Max in future....

If only Piboso would realise just how BAD this is for sales and finally decide to make it his #1 priority.... I know Pib, in my dreams, eh.  ::)

Hawk.
PS: Is DD streaming?? I can't see him on YouTube?

Blackheart

This is a shit, Core before the start and when we join (need 2-3 min) matty said too late? Its a joke??? Fuck!

Boerenlater

We should had a restart. Whole grid went missing right after the start for many people including me.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on May 29, 2016, 07:53:39 PM
This is a shit, Core before the start and when we join (need 2-3 min) matty said too late? Its a joke??? Fuck!

The grid had gone, i couldn't see it. Sorry but you know it happens. Don't get shitty with me.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

JorgeNsr

+1 blackheart, all time loose on weekend for this si-iit
MORIWAKI MH80RF

NSR80Racing-World : https://www.facebook.com/NSR80RW/

Vini

Blackheart

matty0l215

Leave me the fuck out of this!

It is not my fault you guys cored, I saw a full grid get away so i let the majority race and they still are.

Demitsuri

=*( Core. I was waiting for this race for a few days...

Vini

yeah i dont get it really

2 or 3 people cored out before start and 2 more at the start.

i didnt start properly because the whole grid disappeared for 5 seconds so i didnt want to crash into anybody....

matty0l215

Im sorry, Do you know how difficult it to watch a grid, see what people are saying, try to race (which i decided not to in the end) and admin. FFS