• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:25:20 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 13 | The Big One | MotoGP | COMPLETE| WINNER - TOMMASO

Started by Napalm Nick, May 26, 2016, 09:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

hmm, dunno you saw how many retired and i just watched DD's stream, even there you can see everybody disappear at the start

matty0l215

We can re-run the race and I can only apologies.

Sorry i had to kick people but I told you to be quiet as others were racing. I didn't want to but it was too late at that point.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

All this cores and 0 restart too funny  ;D

congratulate  ;)

We warned that there had been many cores in qualifying and that it took 2-3 minutes to get back in the race, no excuse.

matty0l215

Well fuck me right.

How about you step up and have a go??

No then SORRY. End of story.

Vini

well thats pretty disappointung for us anyway cant change it now

gonna at least save the replay for you

Hawk

C'mon guys! Don't blame Matty. He can only act on what he see's happening. If you guys think it's an easy job to admin a race then try it yourself before you start your accusations.  ::)

You guys are lucky you even managed to get connected, I didn't even get a chance to get on the grid.  :P

Hawk.

Blackheart

I do not care the race, but we have asked the restart after 1 minute from the race start. End

Vini

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 29, 2016, 07:45:55 PMRoll on netcode fixes I wonder how it is going for the lucky ones who got in!
seriously, there is only so much we can do when the game is fundamentally broken.

ah but KRP is more important

FUUUCK

matty0l215

Quote from: vin97 on May 29, 2016, 08:10:20 PM
ah but KRP is more important

It is when it is imminently being released on Steam

Napalm Nick

Right fellas you know this is problematic in this Beta stage and we do our best.

If you don't like it just stay away in future or better still go and make your own perfect races so we can join it and see how to do it properly.

Getting sick of moaning every race tbh and don't blame Matty he had to step up at the last second and being admin pretty much ruins any chance of that persons chance to have a fun race.

So if you can't control your tantrums just stay the fuck away.  Simples  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

May 29, 2016, 08:14:46 PM #145 Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 08:18:18 PM by vin97
yeah dont get the logic on that one when gpb could  have been released on steam years ago

now its too late yes, stupid choices were made

Vini

made a silverstone server with 6laps races if anybody doesnt know what do

Blackheart

May 29, 2016, 08:24:02 PM #147 Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 08:28:02 PM by Blackheart
tantrums?

The race was 20+ riders. Let me know how many are on track now... epic fail.

I cant join Vin connection timeout  :-\

Napalm Nick

No need to be so rude all the time mate.

It helps nothing.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

Quote from: Blackheart on May 29, 2016, 08:24:02 PM
I cant join Vin connection timeout  :-\
well, fits the server name, doesnt it?

bandwidth is set to high, max ping 200ms