• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 05:04:00 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 13 | The Big One | MotoGP | COMPLETE| WINNER - TOMMASO

Started by Napalm Nick, May 26, 2016, 09:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

So now you got both me and Vin in your IAS Racing, you are getting a great team there and Bob in BOB racing which looks like a sister team of IAS ;)

Looks cool Vin, just one thing, how the hell did you get both Red Bull and Monster to sponsor you? ;) must be those crazy laps around Silverstone you are doing :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

May 28, 2016, 09:33:10 AM #61 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 09:45:55 AM by Napalm Nick
Recent replays have been coming out over 1Gb in size and therefore lost due to the server buffers only being set at 1Gb. Also the more people the bigger the replay.

I have tried to raise the server buffer to 1.5 Gb but whether or not that works depends on 2 main things;

1. System RAM
2. Track used

What you can set depends hugely on your own system. Try 1.5Gb and if you get core on track you will have to lower it.

I have been thinking maybe we could ask PiBoSo to make the (server) replays auto-save at the end of each session rather than at the end of an event. This would break down replays into Practice/Qually and Race sessions instead so smaller.

As much as I am against lappage reduction (people should learn to manage their race) I will reduce the laps to 22 I think to ensure everyone gets home - in the interest of fun. Especially as these WIP bikes may not have final fuel consumption figures.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: vin97 on May 28, 2016, 01:36:11 AM
going to use the agv pista gp helmet with blackheart's rossi 2013 misano skin (as usual), DD's awesome new bike skin and the "Alpinestars - RedBull Team" suit.

also, 22 riders, nice! hopefully we won't have too much lag.

what replay buffer size would you suggest to get the whole race, nick?`

and i think we should at least reduce the distance by one lap for fuel.

Have you got links for these i can't find them in the database.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

Sorry, i meant the suit and the name of the bike skin but i've found the bike now so just the suit.

doubledragoncc

I did not do the suit just bikes. I did screw up my own suit though. Posted the link in the database thread.
So sorry bro

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

matty0l215

MMA Clerk of the Course

Haven't managed to grab the latest latest results as I am having stability issues (the game not my legs) but here are some from last night

I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

nuovaic

Can we have a screenie of your legs as well MMA? :-*

MMA Clerk of the Course

If you win Mr Nuovaic it may be possible,  ;)
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Hawk

Here is my bike paint Matty:

https://mega.nz/#!fMsTxKxI!DMQSTjO3fRml-7NRk2GZdvkUrGRT5TKrL-rkfHulJNI

It's only a quickie, but at least it's a personal paint.  ;) ;D

I'm pretty sure I've named the file correctly for you, but if not then let me know and I'll change it.  ;)

Hawk.
PS: My helmet and leathers are same as usual and already in the club skin pack.

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk on May 28, 2016, 09:46:17 PM
Here is my bike paint Matty:

https://mega.nz/#!fMsTxKxI!DMQSTjO3fRml-7NRk2GZdvkUrGRT5TKrL-rkfHulJNI

It's only a quickie, but at least it's a personal paint.  ;) ;D

I'm pretty sure I've named the file correctly for you, but if not then let me know and I'll change it.  ;)

Hawk.
PS: My helmet and leathers are same as usual and already in the club skin pack.

It's fine mate, so long as i know clearly what the skin is for :P