• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 08:07:12 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 13 | The Big One | MotoGP | COMPLETE| WINNER - TOMMASO

Started by Napalm Nick, May 26, 2016, 09:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nismo

Napalm Nick

Everyone is welcome Nismo.

Just be sure to understand the Club rules and how to start without making a Jump Start please.

;)

and what is your race number?

and what skins do you use?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

SIGN-UP IS NOW SHUT DUE TO ALL GRID-SLOTS BEING TAKEN
:o
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

He is going to stream the race to the World!

guigui404

doubledragoncc

I am going to TRY and stream to the whole world and not cock it up lol

besides I have never ridden more than a few laps on this track and it is one you need skills lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Nismo

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 29, 2016, 08:40:31 AM
Everyone is welcome Nismo.

Just be sure to understand the Club rules and how to start without making a Jump Start please.

;)

and what is your race number?

and what skins do you use?

Thanks a lot!

Number 99

janaucarre

Hawk

Quote from: janaucarre on May 29, 2016, 10:09:48 AM
Hi, I'm in with the number 88

Unfortunately look at reply #77, the grid signup is full mate.  :(

This would explain why you can't get on the server(whitelist has probably already been implemented).

Hawk.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

No white lists yet and there are people in the server so no idea what error means.
But I have reset the server just in case.

I checked and Max grid slots for Silver stone are 24 and I do not want to release a track update this close to the race.

People who miss out today will have priority for the next one.

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

janaucarre

doubledragoncc

@Nick

Hey Nick will it be possible for future races to have 2 additional spots for me and MMA that dont take up a rider spot?

Just an idea

DD