• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:05:55 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Online session to test plugin stuff

Started by HornetMaX, June 25, 2016, 08:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Would it be possible to have an online session with a few players next Tue or Wed (28/29 June) ?
What's needed:

• A server with a few players with admin password (to quickly switch between practice/quali/race etc).
  • Don't care about which bikes.
  • A short track (e.g. snetterton): that will save time.
  • 10min practice, 10min quali, 10 laps race (no sighting or warmup lap).
  • A lot of patience for the guys joining :)

doubledragoncc

Whatever you want just let me know when brq

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Just say the time you want to start the session and I'll be there for sure, Max.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Warlock

I would be there , but not possible during week, sorry

HornetMaX

21h (that's 20h in the UK) ? But it can be later if better for you.

Warlock

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 25, 2016, 11:56:15 PM
21h (that's 20h in the UK) ? But it can be later if better for you.

Thx max, but i never know what time i arrive home, could be 21:30pm or 1:00Am  (UTC+1)

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Don't worry Warlock, I guess the idea is to set a date/time, then whoever can and want to join will join :)

Probably the most important thing is to have the person hosting the server joining in, in case the server goes nuts and needs a restart.

Who does the hosting usually ? Nick ? ddcc ?

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 26, 2016, 08:24:09 AM
Tuesday or Wednesday?

I'd prefer Tue, in case we need an extra session on Wed. Hope not :)

PeterV

If DD or Nick cant i can set a server up for you Max no problem at all.
just let me know.

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on June 26, 2016, 08:56:58 AM
If DD or Nick cant i can set a server up for you Max no problem at all.
just let me know.
As far as the server is up and the person running it can join, I have no real preference. I can even accept non-EU people/serves :)

doubledragoncc

June 26, 2016, 10:26:59 AM #10 Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 10:48:46 AM by doubledragoncc
I will set up a server and be there no problem. I am in nearly all the time so not a problem.

Pick a track and bike class that is easy and good to use for this m8. Snetterton 200 is most practical I think. GP500 or maybe MotoGP which are pretty stable.

I will make the server available from today for as long as you need.

I sent you a PM with the password for admin

DD

EDIT: I also have the teamspeak server up when I have GPBOC servers up

To join it is IP address : 82.43.148.211  user password   yougetin
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

if you go for Wednesday (29th) in the evening, i might be able to join.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

OK guys, I guess we have a server (ddcc or Nick). Can you post if you're able to join on this Tue or Wed (let's say form 21h CET , 20h UK) ?

Napalm Nick

My servers are now in hibernation so DD will do it!

Wednesday best for me pls.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

davidboda46

I'll join if I'm at home... (my life is a bit hectic at the moment).

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"