• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[Old] WSBK 2017 Ducati Panigale R - comment/suggestion

Started by Italian Mod Team, February 14, 2017, 08:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Syd on February 15, 2017, 08:53:57 PM
To me, braking, power and grip are really good.
Handling is good (considering GP Bikes limitations) and it seems to be really quick in the corners.
At Mid Ohio (best track yet!) TCS at 4 made the bike feel docile. At 3 it was a different animal! Maybe a smaller step would be better. Or 3.5. But it might just be the way I drive..
On board view (I only ride onboard) feels full, immersive and really nice, although the screen is more like from a BMW tourer ;)
This bike seems to have a long loading time, around 50 sec offline, compared to 25 sec for STK 1000. Is that just me? Or should it be like that.

Thx for the report, the loading time for the Panigale will be decreased in the next version.

tchemi

Hey, I just had a really good moment with that beast ! C'mon guys, tell the truth, you've made a cheated bike  ;D ;D
I'm struggling with every bike and with this one I am powerslinding every corner exits, I dive in turns with the rear wheel in the air and sometime sliding into corners like a supermoto  :D

Anyway, here are my suggestions and report :

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 15, 2017, 05:30:59 PM
Just a quick idea, the Ducati pulls the auto-clutch to early and when you are breaking with both breaks, the clutch will be pulled all the way, until you go on the gas. Would be good if you can fix that, because that is a little bit annoying, unless it is realistic, but I doubt that :D

-> +1 !!!  At 100+ km/h in 2nd, the auto clutch engage. I think the 2nd gear can handle 50km/h without any problem.
-> Idle sound : c'mon guys, I'm sure you can do better !!  ;)
-> When you put the handle bar on the right, full right, the buttons panel on the left handle go through the windshield

Italian Mod Team

1_Clutch fixes are in the next updates changelog thread (not one read this?)  :P

2_What is the problem with the idle? Its from a real Panigale ???

3_ I dont see this  ???

lkslodzkzn

Hi I think something is wrong with idle, bike goes like hybrid, on low speed engine turn of;P
The weight mb and loading is incomparable with other very good bikes overal is good thanks for work cheers.

tchemi

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on February 16, 2017, 12:30:27 AM
1_Clutch fixes are in the next updates changelog thread (not one read this?)  :P
Yes, I saw this, but it's part of my "review". I felt it so I write it.
2_What is the problem with the idle? Its from a real Panigale ???
It has been recorded with a nokia 3310 at 100 meters ?? Maybe the sound is real but it is waaaaaaay to low compared to the engine noise when in march. I think the idle sound is from a stock pani and has been recorded in poor conditions.
3_ I dont see this  ???
You must be stopped or walk slowly with the bike, stick full right.

Italian Mod Team

1_ Ok
2_ The idle sample is at good quality, not changes about this.
3_ We dont see nothing like this.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: tchemi on February 16, 2017, 10:27:54 PM
Hope you can see it here

Also if this view is impossible in the game and just with a U inversion u can see this, we will correct that too.

tchemi

I can see this in 1P. I just made a replay and moved the camera so it is more visible. But it is visible in 1P ;)

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: tchemi on February 17, 2017, 11:30:08 AM
But it is visible in 1P ;)

I checked now, and its impossible see it in 1p view also with fov 90. So there is no need of fixes.

P.S. Report just real problems.

tchemi

Woowowo !!!  :o
I don't think this is necessary to remove my previous post with the picture !!

I try to help you guys to do better mods. I can see a glitch in the 3D model. There is no reason I am the only one to see this. I will capture another picture tonight, from both 1P cameras, with different FOV.
Trust me, I didn't edited a picture just to annoy you. I detected something, I submit it to you.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: tchemi on February 17, 2017, 01:00:23 PM
Woowowo !!!  :o
I don't think this is necessary to remove my previous post with the picture !!

I try to help you guys to do better mods. I can see a glitch in the 3D model. There is no reason I am the only one to see this. I will capture another picture tonight, from both 1P cameras, with different FOV.
Trust me, I didn't edited a picture just to annoy you. I detected something, I submit it to you.

Again? The post is deleted because was a impossible angle and keep clean the section.

Now stop with this stuff, other posts about it will be deleted.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Jose Reina on February 18, 2017, 10:42:36 PM
NIce work man ;)

Josè, we are 3 italian guys; a guy works on the phisics, a guys for the sounds/3d/2d stuff and a fast rider as tester.

dude

Maybe it's only a visual thing, but I feel less lean angle compared to the stock Murasama and dont know exactly why.
It feels like the riders head is to close to the cockpit if youre on max lean angle. Or better...It seems that the whole cockpit (model) is a bit bigger from the size.
It's difficult to describe, so here's a screenshot:

Italian Mod Team

February 22, 2017, 07:19:24 PM #29 Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 07:22:11 PM by Italian Mod Team
Are 2 very different bike, the proportions are right, used real sizes, the panigale steers are very big as in real life ( Example pic )

1p model and 3p model is the same. Anyway the views in the next update will be a little different, hope in better.

INFO: Our current work is almost everything on the wsbk 2017 tires phisics. Because it will be used for all our actual and future bikes.