• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:07:01 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Old] WSBK 2017 Ducati Panigale R - comment/suggestion

Started by Italian Mod Team, February 14, 2017, 08:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boerenlater

With tc set to 5 you cannot accelerate.
And what was said above; brake downshift and the engine sound stops.

Other than that nice work. :)
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Italian Mod Team

February 22, 2017, 08:49:50 PM #31 Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 09:06:55 PM by Italian Mod Team
Quote from: Boerenlater on February 22, 2017, 08:09:42 PM

For the traction control thx need a little fix.

For the sounds... what? Tried just now and all samples works.

EDIT: TCS fixed

MultiCOOLFRESH

Got to say, after working out a nice setup for this bike, it is so nice. Especially on Fuji, I think, is the best track for this bike. You can take the double right with around 270 kmh and I am in love with this :)

A really nice bike :)

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Jose Reina

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on February 18, 2017, 11:36:42 PM
Quote from: Jose Reina on February 18, 2017, 10:42:36 PM
NIce work man ;)

Josè, we are 3 italian guys; a guy works on the phisics, a guys for the sounds/3d/2d stuff and a fast rider as tester.

Good team then. Keep going ;)

Boerenlater

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on February 22, 2017, 08:49:50 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on February 22, 2017, 08:09:42 PM

For the traction control thx need a little fix.

For the sounds... what? Tried just now and all samples works.

EDIT: TCS fixed
After you break and then downshift, the v twin roar is gone until you accelerate again.
Like it's at 0 rpm.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

tchemi

davidboda46

Will you release a template for this bike (and for the others as well, I saw a wip template for the Kawa on Mega)?

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Italian Mod Team

It is not a "wip template"  ??? but a template, the templates for the other bikes are in working progress.

davidboda46

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on April 12, 2017, 03:44:39 PM
It is not a "wip template"  ??? but a template, the templates for the other bikes are in working progress.

Ok, thanks.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

vali_grad

bike is sweet !
only the idle sound is kinda distorted/pitchy..maybe cause of my Senh headset, thats what you get when you buy a gaming headset not for audio listening :))

and please NERF this bike !!  ;D  it has too mutch torque/stability/engine breaking ...wtf brands hatch like a breeze ? tankslaping like its cornering, no crash nothing ? =))
good job !  8)
new sim in town ? ping me !

Tosteetos

Guys, quick question, why do I pull in the brake all the way in and in some instances the rear comes off and in some it does not? like going at fast speed I can only touch the brakes and I do a flip, going at slow speed I can pull in the whole lever and it slows down smoothly no wheel lock up? it happens with all bikes in this set. There is no consistency.

Blackheart

Quote from: Tosteetos on May 13, 2017, 07:51:50 PM
at fast speed I can only touch the brakes and I do a flip

First check your controller calibration because I never see this :o

Anyway (if works) GP Bikes now has thermal brakes simulation, so the brakes discs are different in optimal temp.

Tosteetos

Nothing to do with calibration, controller is calibrated and it doesn't happen with the SBK/stock/GP/Moto2/etc. It just feels different in all bikes from the WSBK 2017 set (love the WSBK 2017 bikes by the way, not hating, just trying to understand them more)

It is understandable that brakes will perform better at higher temps, but no matter how cold brakes are, if you pull the lever completely in, you should flip the bike at mid speeds. that's not  what happens with these bikes, it almost feels like if they have an assist turned on automatically. I actually went and checked my calibration and all assists turned off. Other bikes lock up the front under heavy braking this set does not. Was wondering if that was product of maybe ABS? But then again race bikes should not have ABS, so thought I'd ask you guys what was up with that?

Thanks for the quick response always.  :)

vali_grad

May 14, 2017, 07:48:55 AM #43 Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 07:54:16 AM by vali_grad
Quote from: Tosteetos on May 14, 2017, 12:59:59 AM
Nothing to do with calibration, controller is calibrated and it doesn't happen with the SBK/stock/GP/Moto2/etc. It just feels different in all bikes from the WSBK 2017 set (love the WSBK 2017 bikes by the way, not hating, just trying to understand them more)

It is understandable that brakes will perform better at higher temps, but no matter how cold brakes are, if you pull the lever completely in, you should flip the bike at mid speeds. that's not  what happens with these bikes, it almost feels like if they have an assist turned on automatically. I actually went and checked my calibration and all assists turned off. Other bikes lock up the front under heavy braking this set does not. Was wondering if that was product of maybe ABS? But then again race bikes should not have ABS, so thought I'd ask you guys what was up with that?

Thanks for the quick response always.  :)

try harder :P 
see in settings if the RED bar representing the front brake reaches max level,
use less than 50% linearity (mine 21%) to have the front brake jump from 50% to 100% faster,
check deadzone

mine crashes :P  https://youtu.be/AGOMIQqcvag
new sim in town ? ping me !

Blackheart

Not need change settings, and does not exist helpers at the brakes in the phisics files, and its possible see how them works in the cfg.

Here a Superpole lap with the R1 beta with the same brakes of the others set bikes, all brakings are to limit:

https://www.youtube.com/v/vMYLapw_Hgs