• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:31:17 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Server Madness!!!

Started by Adalgood, July 18, 2017, 12:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adalgood

I think the GPB servers are a real madness. It is impossible to enter a server to run. Each server has different bikes or are not even published on the web. I downloaded the BikeMod a few days ago and I have all the circuits up to date and I can never get into the race. Errors of "Mismatch", "Cores", etc ... I am tired of wanting to run and not be able to. There are many modders here but there is no organization. This way they only get that everyone who has this game we get bored of it and we all end up playing MotoGP on the PS4

matty0l215

Which servers are you trying to connect to?

The CAWS servers and Motonline servers Use the BikeMOD bikes

For the CAWS tracks it is suggested that you use the LAA hack (its not really a hack, it enables GPB to use more system memory that is needed to load certain track, it is a known issue and we bave been asking for ages for somthing to be done) find it here- http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=4850.0

The BikeMOD is updated every 1st and 14th but this will soon be changing to every friday. For now if you have all the bikes up to date (as of the 14th its v3.15)

You can see all the servers that are up currebtly here- http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php and see what is being used.

Hope this helps. Any more questions feel free to ask :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

MarcL

Ooh, coolio. Thanks for a lot for the info!

Long-time lurker and player of GP-Bikes, just never had the opportunity to mess with a lot of online stuff sadly. I've been dying to do some seeing as I finally found a control scheme I love and I'm slowly getting better. Hope to meet some of you peeps online (once I manage to get all the bikes without exceeding the Mega quota...)

matty0l215

Adalgood

Thanks Matty for answering. Yesterday I installed the LAA application and managed to enter the CAWS server but I was very bad performance with something less than 30 FPS. It was strange. Then I uninstalled it and returned to normal performance.

I can not log into the Motonline servers. Error Mismatch with the KTM RC350. This bike I do not see it inside the link of Mega and I have not seen it in the forum ... do you know anything about this bike?

matty0l215

Ah, The KTM 250 is the name of the Redbull Rookies Cup

The Link in the BikeMOD appear to have broken (It was working when i posted it) and im suppried that nobody has mentioned it....

I will update the link and post a copy here. you should then be able to get onto the servers.

New KTM Link- https://mega.nz/#!yY5iSQDI!uF1vg6suL-1m4_5osnUuRhnzPntSWTqVkQNVlk6wHiw

Adalgood

Thanks Matty! Another question ... the download file of the "Catalunya Classic LS NDS" circuit is not good. I installed it and in "Testing" mode it looks all black except the bike. And in the list of servers I do not see the circuit ... what should I do to install the circuit correctly?

matty0l215

Sounds like the Download is currupt.

I know it's a pian, but try downloading it again and try that.

janaucarre

Hi, since about three month i use sync from motonline to try enter easier in the differents server.
I note that my only facility is now to enter in motonline server and no other.

Hawk

July 20, 2017, 06:05:58 PM #9 Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 06:10:17 PM by Hawk
There are that many bikesMODS available now that really server admins should just install whichever particular bike model or category they want and publish(in a forum thread) what bikes they have installed on their server/s. That way it makes it easier for the riders to know which bikes they need installing to be able to connect and saves the user/rider having to download and install every bikeMOD available when the rider probably isn't going to use 80% of them anyway. I know a couple of server admins(DD - GPBOC servers and PeterV - CAWS servers) are already doing this.

Ideally, Piboso will eventually have an auto-update system for bikemods that will allow any bikemods that the user needs to connect to a server be optionally updated when required to connect. But I'm not sure how that could be done without Piboso having a central bikemod database himself for this to work from; and then the issues of legalities for Piboso come into it with 99.9% of the bikemods being ripped bike models from other games too? So this solution is not likely to happen without some form of optional user database address field that the server admin can input their preferred 3rd party bikemod database details into?

Just my thoughts on the subject.  :)

Hawk.