• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:58:59 PM

Core crashes

Started by BozoCRO, January 13, 2014, 10:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gdubmx

Thanks a lot guys. Look forward to getting it sorted. Yeh its a pain but it doesn't take away the fact that its an awesome game.

RBp

Quote from: Jose Reina on February 07, 2014, 06:50:36 PM
And I have installed the game on Hard Disk D

I was getting a lot more problem instail on anything other than C drive,  could only play 5-10 minutes on D/E/F/G

janaucarre

are the E D F hardrive in the tower or extern?
The time of non use is defined on windows, you normally can change it.
Perhaps is that the problem.

RBp

in the tower, but my game working ok now I jiggle thing around.

C21

News:
Install of an elder nvidia driver seems to solve the core.exe issue on empty server in my specifc case. (http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=709.0)
Did not get any core.exe today playing on empty server (HL Albi2011 GP125 and also two Assen server) w/o any Compatibility mode!
Will check it within the next days...

-....never give up trying....-
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Stout Johnson

Quote from: gdubmx on February 07, 2014, 08:04:04 PM
Thanks a lot guys. Look forward to getting it sorted. Yeh its a pain but it doesn't take away the fact that its an awesome game.

true!!! people tend to forget that. GPB even in its beta status is soooo much fun and way better than any other bike sim out there... so enjoy being able to play an already great sim in its beta status -  I bet deep inside there is no single player here not thankful to have the opportunity to play this great sim prior to release...
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Warlock

Quote from: C21 on February 10, 2014, 07:53:56 PM
News:
Install of an elder nvidia driver seems to solve the core.exe issue on empty server in my specifc case. (http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=709.0)
Did not get any core.exe today playing on empty server (HL Albi2011 GP125 and also two Assen server) w/o any Compatibility mode!
Will check it within the next days...

-....never give up trying....-

Good news m8, so at least some core crashes can be avoided, and Piboso can have a look to this for further updates.

C21

Fingers crossed ;)
It's Not Hardcore Tested yet but it's a Big difference/improvement compared to the Mesa before. Couldn't Test the Victoria Servers yet because of Traffic...wanted an empty server to test

gdubmx

Hey guys is there a fix for this yet? I can play Assen RB Rookies fine but when i try to play a victoria track it always crashes on the first right hander after the start straight. This is becoming quite irritating now. I've tried reverting my Nvidia drivers etc etc it makes no difference..

C21

Seems there is not one single solution for this....
Try the compatibility mode and see if you can play longer....
I can play now but don´t know what is the reason for this.
Which driver and vcard are you using?

Alby46

@ PiBoSo : a guy i know tried setting compatibility with windows 2000 and now he can play well without crashes, before he had crashes at the startup of the game
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

janaucarre

the program crash  almost every time i clic on back (to get out of a session) online. Report:

Signature du problème :
  Nom d'événement de problème:   APPCRASH
  Nom de l'application:   core.exe
  Version de l'application:   0.0.0.0
  Horodatage de l'application:   52b0b0ff
  Nom du module par défaut:   core.exe
  Version du module par défaut:   0.0.0.0
  Horodateur du module par défaut:   52b0b0ff
  Code de l'exception:   c0000005
  Décalage de l'exception:   000905e9
  Version du système:   6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
  Identificateur de paramètres régionaux:   4108
  Information supplémentaire n° 1:   0a9e
  Information supplémentaire n° 2:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Information supplémentaire n° 3:   0a9e
  Information supplémentaire n° 4:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

sifovk

I have a problem with core.exe file is continually jumping from the game to the desktop, and are playing the game on-line or in the test mode, I do not recognize the helmets. I need help please, I can not give more than two turns without the game stops.

janaucarre

First crash like this for me:

C21

@sifovk
Try to start game in win 2000 mode.

@all:
my core.exe complaints returned.....was not caused by graphic driver unfortunatly..... :-\
I can play for 15-20 min in win 2000 mode....returning to win 7 mode causes a core.exe after few seconds.....i´m back on the beginning again.... :(