• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:40:19 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Core crashes

Started by BozoCRO, January 13, 2014, 10:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BozoCRO

Recently I've had many core crashes. This didn't happaned so much before this last week. The interesting part is that I've notice that the game usually crashes in the same corners. For example in Paul Richard it's the fast right corner after the main straight and the exit of the slow S turn.

Does anyone have any ideas? It doesnt seem to matter what bike I am using, crashes both with original bikes and the mods.

PiBoSo

Does this happen in testing?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

BozoCRO

Quote from: PiBoSo on January 13, 2014, 10:23:13 AM

Does this happen in testing?

No, it seems to be an online issue.

PeterV

Quote from: BozoCRO on January 13, 2014, 10:04:15 AM
Recently I've had many core crashes. This didn't happaned so much before this last week.
Same here, more core.exe then usual since last Wednesday/Thursday.

dibu

Quote from: PeterV on January 13, 2014, 04:15:36 PM
Same here, more core.exe then usual since last Wednesday/Thursday.
Last Wednesday the new R6 was added. Also at your server.

BozoCRO

I've done some testing and it seems that the new R6 isn't to blame. After recalibrating the controler crashing stopped for 2 days. It seemed that was the cause. But today the same problem comes back. Recalibrating no longer works. I've removed the Bikes folder completely and tried again. Game crashes at exactly the same place as with modded bikes.

PiBoSo

Quote from: BozoCRO on January 16, 2014, 11:09:25 AM
I've done some testing and it seems that the new R6 isn't to blame. After recalibrating the controler crashing stopped for 2 days. It seemed that was the cause. But today the same problem comes back. Recalibrating no longer works. I've removed the Bikes folder completely and tried again. Game crashes at exactly the same place as with modded bikes.

Which track / place?
Online only? Alone or with other bikes, too?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

BozoCRO

January 16, 2014, 02:03:34 PM #7 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 02:08:24 PM by BozoCRO
well any track really. For example Victoria second long left turn, new Mugello main straight. It seems it's usually in the braking zone. Only happens online. Doesn't matter if you are alone or with other riders.

P.s. On Victoria also on the main straight just before 100m board

BozoCRO

also WRS works perfectly without crashing

rc211v

Yeah I've crashed three times in the past hour in Victoria with some other riders online.

Hawk

Yeah. I had a core.exe crash on Victoria tonight. Only one other person on at the time, but it crashed when another person was connecting; you know how it stops a fraction of a second as people connect? That's when the crash happened

ghostchild

Quote from: rc211v on January 16, 2014, 11:43:26 PM
Yeah I've crashed three times in the past hour in Victoria with some other riders online.

Me too..

Toomes1

I had 5 core.exe crashes at Victoria with 9 people in server. Kept seeing a few players disconnect then reconnect causing me to have same issue.

iVolution

As everybody reports their core crashes differently, I was just wondering if it made sense creating a new topic where you can only report a core.exe in a standard format.

Example:
Track:                     Victoria
Bike:                       R6 V0.8
# of players:           +/-5
Moment of core:      After falling down and being passed by another driver
Other:                     

When we have a topic filled with the same format of reports, maybe we and Piboso can make some sense of it because similarities are easier to observe. Just a thought.

Ian

I have been finding it hard to connect,I look for a server with bikes in, try to join it can,t connect when I look at the server again there are always 2 or 3 less bikes.
It's as if I make bikes drop out when trying to connect