• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:58:04 AM

Core crashes

Started by BozoCRO, January 13, 2014, 10:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghostchild

Quote from: C21 on March 19, 2014, 07:32:05 AM
@all:
my core.exe complaints returned.....was not caused by graphic driver unfortunatly..... :-\
I can play for 15-20 min in win 2000 mode....returning to win 7 mode causes a core.exe after few seconds.....i´m back on the beginning again.... :(

me too .. by now I play only when there is someone online..  :-\

janaucarre

only one thing: please correct the size of writting, it seems very small letters by many user of this forum. Perhaps a problem to report to piboso.

Warlock

Quote from: janaucarre on March 19, 2014, 05:04:34 PM
only one thing: please correct the size of writting, it seems very small letters by many user of this forum. Perhaps a problem to report to piboso.

Small?
looks normal size to me, have you tried left control+mouse wheel ?   ;)

Arvoss

Quote from: Warlock on March 19, 2014, 09:14:05 PM
Quote from: janaucarre on March 19, 2014, 05:04:34 PM

Small?
looks normal size to me, have you tried left control+mouse wheel ?   ;)

It's indeed the normal size but maybe he means quotes. The font size of quotes is a little bit smaller ;)

janaucarre

Really sorry guys, it was my own fault. I didnt have my glasses on the nose.

presix

The core.exe continuasly crash while online..... :-\
Somebody knows fix?

camillozockt

hey ,

i tried to play on a server today and when i press on track it instantly stops working (everytime) !?

i get this

filipw2

April 12, 2014, 12:39:18 AM #127 Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 11:45:33 AM by filipw2
core.exe always when I leave track here. Is it only my problem? offline

C21

Which track is it ? Sachsenring?
If it´s a modded track it will be likely a problem of the mod not of the game itself.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Alby46

Quote from: C21 on April 14, 2014, 06:15:06 AM
If it´s a modded track it will be likely a problem of the mod not of the game itself.
that's austin i think
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Arvoss

Quote from: Alby46 on April 14, 2014, 12:40:30 PM
Quote from: C21 on April 14, 2014, 06:15:06 AM
that's austin i think

Indeed, but it's the old version apparently. Download the new track and see if it works ;)

filipw2

QuoteIndeed, but it's the old version apparently. Download the new track and see if it works ;)
"Circuit of the Americas_Bikes", still the same problem.

GhostdogNL

pff i`m getting crazy of the core crashes ..everytime a server switches from qualify to race ..or on the start from a race ....you taking of and a couple meters away from the start its crashing ..its on every track ..doesnt makes a difrents ..somethimes its all fine ..but most of the times i`m getting core crashes .. is there any reason for this ? or a fix ..couse this is realy spoiling the game for me ..and i think al lot of other people aswel ..i know its realy hard to find the reason for it ..

ChrisK

ok now sry for my english :D

the core.exe problem come from the profiles i think.
i cant start my game anymore, always have core.exe, then i reinstall it, but first i save my profile on desktop and after new install i paste it again in piboso/gpbikes/profile

now i can start and play again but if i try to use my old profile (change it in ingame menu) my game crash

so it have something to do with the profiles??!!?!

hope i can help a little

Braap570

i only tried the hot lap servers magnycour track... after the long straight in the beginning of the track i get core crashes...
in testing mode nothing happens and i can ride the track normaly... idk what to do to play online.. ?!