• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:36:34 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes beta12

Started by PiBoSo, August 24, 2017, 02:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel_F

I think would be cool to add optimal pressure and temp on settings page since all the bikes has they own tyres we dont need to know them all in memory and also help us find the base setup a lot faster

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Daniel_F on August 29, 2017, 09:53:31 PM
I think would be cool to add optimal pressure and temp on settings page since all the bikes has they own tyres we dont need to know them all in memory and also help us find the base setup a lot faster

Stick it in the suggestions page mate.

PIBOSO - the 125 needs fixing it is practically unrideable STILL. New players will run a mile from this. Why wont you fix it, it must be hurting your game for the past years ????
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 29, 2017, 10:38:57 PM
PIBOSO - the 125 needs fixing it is practically unrideable STILL. New players will run a mile from this. Why wont you fix it, it must be hurting your game for the past years ????
Got to +1 this.

There are also a couple of visual thingies that are extra bad: the skydome in Victoria is something from an 8bit era (and if I recall correctly, any skydome in-game just looks that ugly) and the murasama stil l has that damn rear brake disc not centered properly (I know, I know, in 1st person you don't see it, but ....).

doubledragoncc

+10 on 125 for demo

Many people got introduced to GPBikes this weekend and it would be a shame to have them download the demo just to be VERY put off by this long term problem

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Alby46

The 125 only needs higher grip on the front tyre. That's it.
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Meyer#12

+1 on the fix for the 125GP

Quote from: Alby46 on August 30, 2017, 06:22:55 AM
The 125 only needs higher grip on the front tyre. That's it.

Or lower lean as it leans quite a bit at the moment, probably more than what you can IRL on a 125GP/Moto3 bike.

If you just handle it with few degrees less lean (more like real life) it's actually ridable and feels quite good :)
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

You can expect someone who has never played gpb to know any of this ffs

It has to WORK without any special knowledge or tricks!!!

It is simply bad for promoting GPB

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 30, 2017, 07:27:04 AM
You can expect someone who has never played gpb to know any of this ffs

It has to WORK without any special knowledge or tricks!!!

It is simply bad for promoting GPB

DD

I know, that was not the point. The point is that the lean angle is probably the issue and if you just sort that out so it won't lean as much, the bike will probably be much nicer riding
Meyer#12

Hawk

If Piboso is finding it hard to find the time or inclination to sort the GP125 bike-physics out, then maybe Piboso will allow one of the modding teams to give it a once over?

At the risk of controversy I'd also suggest the same for all the other default-stock bikes too.... None of them have had their bike-physics particularly well tuned to reality.

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

VERY good point Hawky

After all if it is an original bike it wont matter who fixes it as long as Mr P agrees to it and it helps him.

After all that is why we all try to help each other here.

DD

Desteban

Well I don't know how they are supposed to be compared to real life since I have never ridden one of those bikes.

But Varese and Murasama feel quite good with the new update. Compared to previous betas that is.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Desteban on August 30, 2017, 12:08:13 PM
But Varese and Murasama feel quite good with the new update. Compared to previous betas that is.
Haven't tried the varese yet, but I agree on the murasama: it feels quite OK to me compared to the previous betas.

janaucarre

Hi,
Not noted changes with murasama and varese.
At victoria on murasama all is ok but i tried at silverstone and my new track (not released yet) and i must put 0,0,0,0 to all suspension settings, if not, every gear change is a battle because the bike move very much.
But i like gpbikes like during all these years.
Thank piboso

BOBR6 84

Just to be a pain.. iv'e actually had some fun with the 125 so far in beta12 lol first time in a long time.. first couple of laps was same old.. but then after some adjustment and practice i had a whole lot of fun with it  ;D i actually really enjoyed the challenge of setting it up. Just keep the suspension loaded as much as you can (Coast as little as possible) not saying it doesn't need improving but yeah i enjoy it  ;D

-aGy-

is core.exe solved?is multiplayerlag solved because idont understand how you guys can get the motivation to drive with other players because stupid lag(all the other games works fine).great physics game but it needs new engine and all with it.bug free. only my opinion