• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 04:29:08 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

WINNER - Wimp | Hotlap Event #2 WorldSBK 17 | Autodrom Most

Started by Italian Mod Team, December 06, 2017, 05:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

December 06, 2017, 05:19:43 PM Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 09:04:34 AM by Italian Mod Team
Hi guys, here the 2th Hotlap event, the track has been chosen by Wimp (the winner of the first event)

Hotlap Event #2 WorldSBK 17 - Autodrom Most
Rules:

Track: Autodrom Most
Bikes Category: WorldSBK 17
Server: The lap it must be done on the Event Server: IMT - HotLap Event #1 or IMT - HotLap Event #2
Replay: Save the Replay of your best lap (you can found your replays in ...\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\replays) just the file .rpy is valid for the event
Event Start: Now!
Event End: 20 December (2 weeks)

Just the rider with the best lap will be the winner this time. Need the .rpy file for a valid lap. Good luck and fun at all  :D

speedfr

God, that sounds good and fun, i wish i could.
Soon, not now but soon

Anyway, thanks for the initiative.  :)
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

Wimp #97

Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

Italian Mod Team

Luponius

Are there any prizes for slowest?  I just might give it a shot!  8)

Wimp #97

Haha Luponius, try the track its a fun one, nice flows.

I spun some laps around the track here is what I came up with

Wimp #97

Luponius

Cheers, I'll give it a shot later today after work for sure.  Do we just run them on the server and that's it or do we have to save the replays?

Cheers.

Wimp #97

Wimp #97

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Luponius on December 07, 2017, 12:01:45 PM
Cheers, I'll give it a shot later today after work for sure.  Do we just run them on the server and that's it or do we have to save the replays?

Cheers.

As Wimp said, need save the replay, its an antilamer. But just for the best lap (at the 2th day is quite difficult hit a really fast lap) anyone can put here the screenshot with the personal best, for fun and make "Challenges" with riders with the same experience.  ;)

KG_03

YAY! Fantastic!
I will start tommorow :-D today Im @ work :-(
Anyway I see that hammer is down already...
Great that Most was chosen. It has nice surface and is not as umpy as Franciacorta was

Italian Mod Team

Luponius

Best I could do was a 1'41, and that's in third person, I couldn't crack 1'45 in cockpit.  Whoever is going faster is clearly hacking and should be eliminated promptly.  Seriously though, HOW?? :P

Wimp #97

Quote from: Luponius on December 11, 2017, 11:55:42 AM
Best I could do was a 1'41, and that's in third person, I couldn't crack 1'45 in cockpit.  Whoever is going faster is clearly hacking and should be eliminated promptly.  Seriously though, HOW?? :P

Haha, keep practicing. I suggest to try the bmw s1000rr because to me it feels fairly easy ride and it is also the fastest. I would be glad to help and give some tips but I need to know / see what you are doing "wrong" before I can help :p
Wimp #97

Wimp #97

December 11, 2017, 04:46:00 PM #14 Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 05:47:52 PM by Wimp #97
Well here is my hotlap for now. It is a fast one but I can maybe improve a tiny bit if I can make the perfect lap. I'm willing to help everyone and give some tips on how to go faster if anyone wants me to :D

Laptime: 1.31.634
Bike: BMW s1000rr
Replay: https://mega.nz/#F!xcMWAJgT!YAtX-ugH0VjfT1VmNRNnzQ
Wimp #97