• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:36:23 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

FIM MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 2018

Started by speedfr, March 16, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfr

Some will say that he behaves like a child, that's what i'm calling "acting as a Queen" for VR46. Really disappointing.

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/rossi-refuses-marquez-handshake-gesture/3172221/

???

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

Hawk

Quote from: speedfr on September 06, 2018, 11:50:15 PM
Some will say that he behaves like a child, that's what i'm calling "acting as a Queen" for VR46. Really disappointing.

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/rossi-refuses-marquez-handshake-gesture/3172221/

???

Personally speaking I agree with the way Rossi has acted towards Marquez's so called gesture...... MM wants people to believe he is a nice decent guy in public but Rossi knows different because Rossi isn't the sort of guy who would refuse to make-up with a handshake for no good reason.
Time and again MM has proved that he has no honour or respect for others on the track but himself. It's only lucky(or probably the very forgiving nature of the modern MotoGP bikes) that he has not got himself killed on track or someone else killed due to his attitude on track.

MM is a dangerous rider and character and Rossi knows it(he's been around long enough to know when someone is an inherently dangerous rider/character)... So don't be fooled by MM's sugar sweet smile & public persona - that guy would shoot you in the head while giving you a good-buddy-hug and think nothing of it to win a race...... In fact I'd go as far to say that MM has a very similar character to a psychopath...... Pull you in with a sweet charming smile then stab you in the heart without a thought if you got in his way.

Controversial I know, but this is just my personal opinion on this.  ;) 8)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk on September 07, 2018, 06:47:20 AM
MM wants people to believe he is a nice decent guy in public but Rossi knows different because Rossi isn't the sort of guy who would refuse to make-up with a handshake for no good reason.

Logician detected.

Stout Johnson

People are making too much of a fuss about it now. It was just plain stupid by the reporters to ask about it. There was no need for hand-shaking, so why ask about it? Rossi for sure still disdains Marquez' behaviour in Argentina. But that is a 'cold case' now. Many riders expressed their concerns regarding MM dangerous riding in Argentina and that was it. Since then MM has ridden mostly conservatively, so all is good. If MM and Rossi should happen to have clean nice battles on track again, they will be shaking hands after a nice battle like in Barcelona 2016. But out of nowhere, after some stupid questions of sensationalist reporters, why shake hands if there is no need to?
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

poumpouny

Guys, it's moto gp race, not telenovela  ;D .

Warlock

Quote from: Stout Johnson on September 07, 2018, 07:41:30 AM
... It was just plain stupid by the reporters to ask about it. ...... But out of nowhere, after some stupid questions of sensationalist reporters, why shake hands if there is no need to?

Exactly, damn reporters are like a cancer. They do love all this shit, they are like girls in the doctor's waiting room.
We all have our personal opinion about the subject of the 'news' , but why add fuel to the fire?   .... easy, a new fill of a page in their silly press

The face of Dovi is worth, though  ;D

guigui404

Once again it was stupid from Rossi

MultiCOOLFRESH

Fenati is such a scum bag, he has to be permanentley banned from circuit racing  >:(

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Blackheart

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on September 09, 2018, 02:21:10 PM
Fenati is such a scum bag, he has to be permanentley banned from circuit racing  >:(

MCF

Just 2 races... congratulations to Dorna  :-\

speedfr

Quote from: guigui404 on September 09, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

+1

MCF

+1

And too bad, i thought Lorenzo will catch Dovi but hey, that was a good race. The Yamaha boys are far far away...
When is Yamaha going to move his way of thinking ???:o
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Blackheart on September 09, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

MCF

Just 2 races... congratulations to Dorna  :-\

He is a threat for every other rider on track. This is just pathetic...

MCF

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: guigui404 on September 09, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

Not at all, just the media which wants to blow up a story, which is not there.

MCF

HornetMaX

Wow, Fenati ... I'm speechless. That simply cannot happen.