• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:56 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

SRC600 Championship 2018

Started by lluisete, October 16, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wich day and time during the week?

I like Thursday at 22.00 GMT+1 as purposed.
11 (50%)
I like Thursday but in different time (post it).
5 (22.7%)
I prefer another day and other time (post it).
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: October 21, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

Julix

NickName: Julix
Race Number: 94

azarito46

Nickname: azarito
Race number: 37

lluisete

Quote from: nuovaic on October 17, 2018, 05:19:11 PM
Hey Lluisete, if this gets off the ground and is as fun and successful as the SRC 500, it will be a fantastic series and I would like to participate again. I have fond memories battling with the 500 squad, all great pilots.
But during the week racing finishing after 23.00 is just too late for me. If you could make it an hour earlier it would be better..

Hey! Glad to see you still here!

Remember that you can race the first race that should end arround 22.30 GMT+1, let's see how the votes come and maybe we can move the scheudle 30 min earlier.

Thanks to the rest of the riders interested.
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

Dixxturbia

Nick: Dixxturbia
Racing Number: 92

HondaSdosmil

Buenas, habría posibilidad de apuntarse como wildcard? Esque al trabajar a turnos rotativos me sería difícil asistir a todas las carreras.

Hi, would there be a chance to sign up as a wildcard? Because working rotating shifts it would be difficult for me to attend all the races.

lluisete

Quote from: HondaSdosmil on October 18, 2018, 03:10:39 PM
Buenas, habría posibilidad de apuntarse como wildcard? Esque al trabajar a turnos rotativos me sería difícil asistir a todas las carreras.

Hi, would there be a chance to sign up as a wildcard? Because working rotating shifts it would be difficult for me to attend all the races.

Sin problema, el unico requisito es que hagas las 50 vueltas y el tiempo de corte  ;)
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

HondaSdosmil

Quote from: lluisete on October 18, 2018, 06:46:50 PM
Quote from: HondaSdosmil on October 18, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

Sin problema, el unico requisito es que hagas las 50 vueltas y el tiempo de corte  ;)

Ok gracias! Ahí va un inscripción entonces:
Nick: HondaSdosmil
Racing number:16

JohnnoNinja

Nick: JohnnoNinja
Racing number: 82

I think Thursday is fine for me, but I prefer an hour earlier, because there is a chance I've to get up early the next morning for work..

subiela

how can I brake properly? I´m into 1:39 and I saw fast riders brake too late for me, if I try it, always down.

Some brake config for the input?

I love the bike, but im 5 sec slower than top riders, its good 1 or 2 sec, but 5...

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: subiela on October 18, 2018, 10:50:33 PM
how can I brake properly? I´m into 1:39 and I saw fast riders brake too late for me, if I try it, always down.

Some brake config for the input?

I love the bike, but im 5 sec slower than top riders, its good 1 or 2 sec, but 5...

1:39 😂 I can't get out the 1:43s so don't worry about it too much

-aGy-

Gzehoo

Quote from: DixxturbiaNick: Dixxturbia
Racing Number: 92
I was first ;)

arneksis

NICK: Laporte

Numero de carrera: 26

nuovaic

Quote from: lluisete on October 18, 2018, 10:11:01 AM
Quote from: nuovaic on October 17, 2018, 05:19:11 PM
Hey Lluisete, if this gets off the ground and is as fun and successful as the SRC 500, it will be a fantastic series and I would like to participate again. I have fond memories battling with the 500 squad, all great pilots.
But during the week racing finishing after 23.00 is just too late for me. If you could make it an hour earlier it would be better..

Hey! Glad to see you still here!

Remember that you can race the first race that should end arround 22.30 GMT+1, let's see how the votes come and maybe we can move the scheudle 30 min earlier.

Thanks to the rest of the riders interested.

Ok, I voted another day, Sunday evening always seemed to works best before, start time 20.00 or 21.00.