• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:38:46 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[GP Bikes beta15b] WSSP300 Version 1.1

Started by Blackheart, December 05, 2018, 12:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syd

Nice, fun, easy to ride bike. It handles the bumpy tracks well. Thanks for this!
Will there be rain tyres at a future update?

Myst1cPrun3

Its a great little bike, really fun to ride, which is surprising for me considering low cc bikes aren't usually my thing. I have noticed however that at full lean the exhaust goes through the ground, and also lifts the rear wheel off the ground, but doesn't affect handling at all. Its only really noticeable at slow replay speeds and screenshots, and isn't really a big issue at all IMO.

Quote from: Syd on December 16, 2018, 05:32:06 PM
Nice, fun, easy to ride bike. It handles the bumpy tracks well. Thanks for this!

Do these bikes even run rain tyre's or is it a single compound series as it looks like a road tyre?

Syd

Well that's what I thought, but the tyres don't work in the wet :-\

Myst1cPrun3

must say I didn't try it in the wet, but the European Supersport300 championship uses wets. Couldn't find anything on WSSP300, assuming its the same rule-set tho.

DidietXFuera

I wish there is a R3 mod with street version only.  ;D
Standart R3, without racekit
GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

Blackheart

December 17, 2018, 04:12:04 AM #20 Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 04:14:38 AM by Blackheart
Quote from: Syd on December 16, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

Yep atm the tires are just a soft compound (not works for wet), we did not have time to test the wet tires and so I preferred not to insert them yet, for sure in the next version with the next bike  ;)

Quote from: DidietXFuera on December 17, 2018, 12:10:12 AM

Maybe in future  :)

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on December 16, 2018, 09:18:33 PM
must say I didn't try it in the wet, but the European Supersport300 championship uses wets. Couldn't find anything on WSSP300, assuming its the same rule-set tho.

Are not in the 1.0 for lack of time dont worry  :D

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on December 16, 2018, 07:21:16 PM
Its a great little bike, really fun to ride, which is surprising for me considering low cc bikes aren't usually my thing. I have noticed however that at full lean the exhaust goes through the ground, and also lifts the rear wheel off the ground, but doesn't affect handling at all. Its only really noticeable at slow replay speeds and screenshots, and isn't really a big issue at all IMO.

Because in the exhaust there isnt the collision, I prefer keep without for avoid strange crashes with the high curbs or in some not flat corners.

DidietXFuera

Quote from: Blackheart on December 17, 2018, 04:12:04 AM
Quote from: DidietXFuera on December 17, 2018, 12:10:12 AM

Maybe in future  :)
I hope. ;)
By the way, the mod is awesome. I really enjoyed it. Keep working!
GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

Blackheart

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on December 16, 2018, 07:21:16 PM
and also lifts the rear wheel off the ground, but doesn't affect handling at all.

You are right, need fix this in next version, the torus radius in the rear tire is probably slightly too high  :)

Quote from: DidietXFuera on December 17, 2018, 04:23:56 AM
I hope. ;)
By the way, the mod is awesome. I really enjoyed it. Keep working!

;)

Blackheart

December 17, 2018, 05:21:23 AM #23 Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 05:26:24 AM by Blackheart
Updated Yamaha R3 livery template

- Fixed the shadows layer.
- Add a layer mask (click on the first box of the "paint here" layer for avoid to paint off)

Same link updated in the first post, sorry for the inconvenience  :-[

Myst1cPrun3

Because in the exhaust there isn't the collision, I prefer keep without for avoid strange crashes with the high curbs or in some not flat corners.

Fair enough, I can see that being an issue if it were collidable, but would it not be better to reduce max lean angle to reduce its clipping through the ground? Or to re-route the exhaust, as some turns the entire end can went through the ground for me.

Honestly tho, for an early version for there to be only 2 issues and for it to be at such a high quality already, I can't wait for the rest of the machines Keep it up  :)

Blackheart

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on December 17, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Because in the exhaust there isn't the collision, I prefer keep without for avoid strange crashes with the high curbs or in some not flat corners.

Fair enough, I can see that being an issue if it were collidable, but would it not be better to reduce max lean angle to reduce its clipping through the ground? Or to re-route the exhaust, as some turns the entire end can went through the ground for me.

Honestly tho, for an early version for there to be only 2 issues and for it to be at such a high quality already, I can't wait for the rest of the machines Keep it up  :)

atm is not possible reduce the lean angle without touching also the grips of tires, actually the exhaust is just too low, in next version i try to put a bit more high (like in real) and put a normal collision inside. thx for the reports  ;)

h106frp

A large torus radius tends to create high possible lean angles - found this out trying to model narrower tyres.

Blackheart

Quote from: h106frp on December 17, 2018, 03:11:57 PM
A large torus radius tends to create high possible lean angles - found this out trying to model narrower tyres.

As i said some post above I need change it a bit, so if it works also for the lean angle is even better, thx for the tip.

Blackheart

Quote from: connorhall70 on December 17, 2018, 07:12:50 PM
Yeah im a fucking idiot

I think nobody here can contradict you about this. So now, please not post here or about my works more, and back to play Fortnite. Thx very much and good bye.

end OT.

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on December 17, 2018, 09:02:45 PM
Quote from: connorhall70 on December 17, 2018, 07:12:50 PM
Yeah im a fucking idiot

I think nobody here can contradict you about this. So now, please not post here or about my works more, and back to play Fortnite. Thx very much and good bye.

end OT.

;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE