• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:49:45 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Creating New Riders for Mod Bikes......

Started by Hawk, January 31, 2014, 12:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Hi Hawk,

Just looking round the forum getting up to speed on the history of the game and stuff and I came across this thread.

An interesting period in racing history for me too. I would also like to design an older bike but I am realistic in that I doubt I ever will be able to learn how!

Just wondered how you got on with the classic bikes and rider?

Cheers.
Nick.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 27, 2015, 09:19:10 AM
Hi Hawk,

Just looking round the forum getting up to speed on the history of the game and stuff and I came across this thread.

An interesting period in racing history for me too. I would also like to design an older bike but I am realistic in that I doubt I ever will be able to learn how!

Just wondered how you got on with the classic bikes and rider?

Cheers.
Nick.

Classic Riders: Awaiting the possibility from Piboso to actually be able to create custom riders and styles. At the moment the rider files are of a proprietary format and we need a dedicated exporter to be able to proceed.

Classic Bikes: I've been in the process of creating a Classic 2 stroke GP bike - Yamaha YZR 500cc OW60 for quite a while now, I keep doing a little work on it now and again but have been very busy with work and also Modding tracks, also learning how to do the bike physics(because I want dedicated physics for it), but I can say that the bike is now 80% complete and hopefully it won't be too long now before I can start the testing procedure.

But yeah.... I think the Classic 1970's and 1980's were the golden age of the Blue Ribbon GP500 2 stroke era and all my work with bikes and custom riders/styles(when/if MOD tools are released) will be concentrated on those two decades(Maybe I'll also dabble into the 1990's bikes/riders too at a later stage?).

But for now only the tracks and bikes have the MOD tools required to work on.

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Cool thanks for the update Hawk,

I assume the rider mods will come in their own good time, there is obviously scope for it as the option for rider style already exists.

Yeh man i understand 'busy' all right. And I notice all the hard work a lot of people do here - its very impressive and very much appreciated.  Just finished my first bike skin that was great fun learning that stuff. Wire framing and 3d stuff I will have to book for my next life.  :P
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"