• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:47:02 AM

MotoGP19

Started by Myst1cPrun3, March 12, 2019, 10:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Well Im pissed off already.........SHIT 1st person FOV on some bikes Moto2 sucks bad in 1st person and I got the Historical pack but wont show in game and cant even enter Downloadable Content Section in-game.

Otherwise its been fun, sorta lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Tried a bit the helmet editor, and is fun, you can share your creation with the community in 1 click, here my project:

Based on the Alberto Naska's helmet (an italian Youtuber\rider)

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 07, 2019, 04:34:53 PMWell Im pissed off already.........SHIT 1st person FOV on some bikes Moto2 sucks bad in 1st person and I got the Historical pack but wont show in game and cant even enter Downloadable Content Section in-game.

DD

Yeah fov in milestone games has always been an issue in 1p, I use an fov changer mod for MotoGP 18 and ride 3, but I rarely use first person in these games anyway. (oculus and trackIR have spoilt me, that not controlling head movement is now impossible for me XD)

As for the dlc, milestones dlc system is an odd one, In that on ride 3 you had to launch it like a separate game in steam, and then it'd install, but only after a full restart. (for me that includes the PC)
Don't ask me why it doesn't work like anything else cos I have literally 0 answers

Just finished the download now, as my Internet is awesome, and can't wait to play it

Myst1cPrun3

Also, in order to do the DLC, I think you have to do the 'historical challenges' to unlock the riders.
Or just wait for someone to release a fully completed save game and download that like I did for ride 3

Blackheart

The positive thing is the 1p view is very easy to use, same laptimes in 3p and 1p, the negative for me it should be lower (MotoGP category). So I prefer keep  the third person.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on June 07, 2019, 05:46:35 PMThe positive thing is the 1p view is very easy to use, same laptimes in 3p and 1p, the negative for me it should be lower (MotoGP category). So I prefer keep  the third person.

That's why I play PC as with Mods you can do pretty much anything with the camera.
I appreciate this may not be possible for all as like you said you don't have a gaming PC, but once I played a MotoGP game on PC I've not looked back, as they're so different to console versions, and so much better too

Blackheart

June 07, 2019, 07:17:49 PM #66 Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 07:22:26 PM by Blackheart
I had any MotoGP games on PC, and I dont like so much the PC version of these games, too many bugs and incompatibility, for example Ride 3 not works more on my PC after an drivers update.

Challenges seem too easy, here in my first lap I do a lot of little mistakes, but I win the challenge and 2+ sec faster of the gold medal. WTF

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on June 07, 2019, 07:17:49 PMI had any MotoGP games on PC, and I dont like so much the PC version of these games, too many bugs and incompatibility, for example Ride 3 not works more on my PC after an drivers update.

Challenges seem too easy, here in my first lap I do a lot of little mistakes, but I win the challenge and 2+ sec faster of the gold medal. WTF

The challenges are a little easy, but other than that I love the game

The 2 strokes are actually kind of hard with no aids. They wheelie and slide and its odd behaviour for a milestone title 😳

Blackheart

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 07, 2019, 10:56:01 PMThe 2 strokes are actually kind of hard with no aids. They wheelie and slide and its odd behaviour for a milestone title 😳

Yep, tried the challenge in Phillip Island with the Aprilia 500, not bad at all, also the sound is good  :)

Myst1cPrun3

That thing is brutal, I had a horrendous (but realistic) highside coming out of the honda hairpin, easily one of the hardest milestone bikes ever, but in a good way.
I too tried all the editors, and making a number that sticks out on all the bikes is a lot harder than it looks :D

doubledragoncc

June 08, 2019, 10:45:55 AM #70 Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 10:48:01 AM by doubledragoncc
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 07, 2019, 05:33:23 PM
Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 07, 2019, 04:34:53 PMWell Im pissed off already.........SHIT 1st person FOV on some bikes Moto2 sucks bad in 1st person and I got the Historical pack but wont show in game and cant even enter Downloadable Content Section in-game.

DD

Yeah fov in milestone games has always been an issue in 1p, I use an fov changer mod for MotoGP 18 and ride 3, but I rarely use first person in these games anyway. (oculus and trackIR have spoilt me, that not controlling head movement is now impossible for me XD)

As for the dlc, milestones dlc system is an odd one, In that on ride 3 you had to launch it like a separate game in steam, and then it'd install, but only after a full restart. (for me that includes the PC)
Don't ask me why it doesn't work like anything else cos I have literally 0 answers

Just finished the download now, as my Internet is awesome, and can't wait to play it

Do you have a link for the FOV changer please?

Jorge Sprinter has the DLC on PS4 and did not need to unlock anything to use the DLC. It is not showing in game so cant use it

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 08, 2019, 10:45:55 AM
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 07, 2019, 05:33:23 PM

DD

Do you have a link for the FOV changer please?

Jorge Sprinter has the DLC on PS4 and did not need to unlock anything to use the DLC. It is not showing in game so cant use it

DD

I have all the DLC installed and available through steam, having to do the historic challenges to unlock the rest of the riders though, so it may be a glitch on your end.

As for the FOV changers here's the links:

Ride 3: http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=32921&p=173784

MotoGP 18: http://www.wsgf.org/dr/motogp-18/en

Note: These are detected as cheat engines, so you may get banned if you use them online. (I haven't tried it, and there's been no complaints but still)

I'm waiting for a MotoGP 19 release, and looking into getting free look working so I can use my TrackIR with it set up right.

doubledragoncc

Thanks MPR

Working on wireless body movement unit that can be used to plug into bodnar board as direct inputs like a thumbstick. Test so far are good. Could be used for head movement too as is gyro and mgnetometer and accelrometer unit.

DD

Myst1cPrun3

Doe
Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 08, 2019, 01:18:29 PMThanks MPR

Working on wireless body movement unit that can be used to plug into bodnar board as direct inputs like a thumbstick. Test so far are good. Could be used for head movement too as is gyro and mgnetometer and accelrometer unit.

DD

Does this work with GP19?

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Pableke46 on June 07, 2019, 02:06:28 PMHOW HAVE FUN WITH MOTOGP 19

1. PUSH Unistall
2. Call some friends who have instal GP BIKES in their computers
3. Ask Javiliyors to OPEN a server in Jerez, Mugello, Motegi or some fucking good track
4. Enjoy... riding together.

ouh yeah madafaka

HOW TO HAVE FUN WITH MOTOGP 19

1. Accept its going to be DIFFERENT to GP Bikes
2. Accept there are different motorcycle games than GP Bikes, and that it's not the be all and end all of bike games.
3. Go offline and try the new AI, which is miles better at not hitting you consistently than some GP Biker
4. Enjoy Riding. As we're all bike enthusiasts and more bikes = good time.
(Unless it's that crapoy version of drive club for bikes, that can burn)

madafaka