• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:09:22 PM

Bike Mod - Discontinued

Started by JamoZ, February 03, 2014, 06:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abigor

Quote from: JamoZ on February 09, 2014, 06:50:29 PM
Quote from: Abigor on February 09, 2014, 06:49:23 PM
Quote from: JamoZ on February 09, 2014, 06:08:56 PM
You need the aprilia rsv-4, that bike had an issue in the name files which i`ve corrected. Nothing else has changed so you don`t need anything else then only that bike.
ok thanks.......but i think i just fucked my game......when i downloadet a new GSVR i have new sound lol  ;D

Try warlocks sound, it`s great! :)
i try like for 2 hour and i cant.......i have problem with this "Search in the bike folder for sfx.cfg file, open it with notepad"..... my com wont let me save this lol......i just wait 1.4.2    lol  ;D

HornetMaX

Quote from: Abigor on February 09, 2014, 06:58:34 PM
i try like for 2 hour and i cant.......i have problem with this "Search in the bike folder for sfx.cfg file, open it with notepad"..... my com wont let me save this lol......i just wait 1.4.2    lol  ;D
You have to run your editor (notepad or whatever) in administator mode.
Or, copy the sfx.cfg from its directory to your desktop, the edit it there, then copy it back.

MaX.

Abigor

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 09, 2014, 07:50:20 PM
Quote from: Abigor on February 09, 2014, 06:58:34 PM
You have to run your editor (notepad or whatever) in administator mode.
Or, copy the sfx.cfg from its directory to your desktop, the edit it there, then copy it back.

MaX.
thanks MaX.....but i have done so much bad things wrong that i dont have the sound now ......only wind noise lol....i just instal the game from the start now  ;D

HornetMaX

Quote from: Abigor on February 09, 2014, 08:38:38 PM
thanks MaX.....but i have done so much bad things wrong that i dont have the sound now ......only wind noise lol....i just instal the game from the start now  ;D
Just delete the GSVR folder and redownload it.

MaX.

Warlock

I've included the sfx file in the sound pack, so just drop it in the folder and overwrite  ;)

Warlock

Man you are making a mess haahah, abigor is going nuts with this lol

I checked de bike download and the bike has both sounds already  :P

Abigor

Quote from: Warlock on February 09, 2014, 11:25:25 PM
Man you are making a mess haahah, abigor is going nuts with this lol

I checked de bike download and the bike has both sounds already  :P
Aaaaahahaha so there are not me who is crazy ;D Ufffff and i thought that my com is going nuts lol  ;D

HornetMaX

Separate bikes, each zipped. Easy for you and us.

MaX.

Hawk

C21

Great!
I didn´t liked the package at all......it´s way better now  ;)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

rollingtheboy

ducati 996 is not on dropbox... is it possible to add it?

rollingtheboy

ludo05

yea like going out with beukgay yesterday night

:D

JamoZ

February 21, 2014, 01:25:56 AM #44 Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 01:28:18 AM by JamoZ
Changelog - v1.5 - 2/21/2014

• Added Ducati GP 12
  • Added Vespa VPI V0.9
  • Added paint "DGP12 - Lorix #34" To GP12 Database & Bike folder

*Sidenote :

We need to think of a different way to manage the mods for online use. This can`t keep going on forever. Chance is big i will probably get drawn away from GPB soon when some other games of interest come out. If we don`t have a centralized solution for the mods, then there is no use even creating mods as noone is ever going to be able to ride online due to different versions, servers and missing downloads. If you have any idea how to change this i will be more then happy to hear it. For now i can handle all the incoming new stuff, but i have the feeling it gets more frustrating with every new mod for people to keep up.