• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
October 18, 2019, 02:19:49 pm

R1 Cup | Yamaha R1 2007

Started by javiliyors, May 13, 2019, 01:45:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

javiliyors

May 13, 2019, 01:45:08 pm Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 04:20:07 pm by javiliyors
R1 Cup | Yamaha R1 2007



I want to especially thank Manu for helping me create my first bike in GPBikes and the entire Spanish community for trying it.

I hope you like it and if you have any advice for the next ones, they will be well received.

Enjoy

If you´ve got to much money and you dont know what to do with it, donations are welcome. Thank you

Myst1cPrun3

Can't wait to try this later 👍

Manu


Davide74

Amazing first Bike, thank you very much.

SwarleyRuiz

Good job Javi, it looks amazing.
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Pableke46


connorhall70

GanjaGod

Myst1cPrun3

UPDATE: Love the bike, handles good, looks good, sounds good.

Donnington doesn't seem to record lap-times for me, which is a bit odd, and I get HUGE frame drops in VR exiting Coppice, foggy esses, and the Melbourne hairpin. It's always done it but the new bike reduces it to almost being unplayable, so maybe the track needs an update. (I'm using the suggested graphics settings too and there's no change)

As for the bike, the Rev needle isn't flat on the dashboard, its pointing to the rider at about 45 degrees. Not a big deal, and like the frame drops, only appears in VR.

Other than those Minor issues, this is a brilliant MOD, and I will ride a championship with this bike if one is created. If not I'd do one myself as its so bloody good great job for a first bike KEEP IT UP :)

javiliyors

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on May 13, 2019, 05:12:32 pmUPDATE: Love the bike, handles good, looks good, sounds good.

Donnington doesn't seem to record lap-times for me, which is a bit odd, and I get HUGE frame drops in VR exiting Coppice, foggy esses, and the Melbourne hairpin. It's always done it but the new bike reduces it to almost being unplayable, so maybe the track needs an update. (I'm using the suggested graphics settings too and there's no change)

As for the bike, the Rev needle isn't flat on the dashboard, its pointing to the rider at about 45 degrees. Not a big deal, and like the frame drops, only appears in VR.

Other than those Minor issues, this is a brilliant MOD, and I will ride a championship with this bike if one is created. If not I'd do one myself as its so bloody good great job for a first bike KEEP IT UP :)

Thanks for your feedback, u can show me problem with the dashboard and the rpm needle? If its possible i fix this problem... thanks u !!!

Myst1cPrun3



You can see that the needle is not flat to the face of the dash here. I have a video recorded, but its a bit jumpy due to me trying to get another angle. This is the best view for it IMO.
Issue is VR only.

javiliyors

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on May 13, 2019, 07:06:44 pm

You can see that the needle is not flat to the face of the dash here. I have a video recorded, but its a bit jumpy due to me trying to get another angle. This is the best view for it IMO.
Issue is VR only.

Ok i check it to fix

JohnnoNinja

Nice mod. Only "issue" I have is that 1st person camera seems to be a bit high for me. Can I adjust that, or is that something in the mod?

javiliyors

Quote from: JohnnoNinja on May 13, 2019, 07:27:24 pmNice mod. Only "issue" I have is that 1st person camera seems to be a bit high for me. Can I adjust that, or is that something in the mod?

The first onboard camera or the second?

MaVericK

Thank you so much for this bike. I has caracter and is very fun to ride - oldschool at its best. (12 years old...)

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: MaVericK on May 13, 2019, 09:12:56 pmoldschool at its best. (12 years old...)

This is still 'new school' to me lol.  Its bad when I feel old, considering I'm only 20 LOL