• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Where are you guys from and (if you are) what bikes do you ride in real life?

Started by d0mm3y, February 06, 2014, 04:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitrox

Ebenfalls servus!

Yes there seem to be at least three guys from austria (vienna) - cool coincidence :)

Alby46

Quote from: Nitrox on February 07, 2014, 02:29:30 PM
Ebenfalls servus!

Yes there seem to be at least three guys from austria (vienna) - cool coincidence :)
i'm not from austria but north east of italy :)
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Docfumi

Quote from: Alby46 on February 07, 2014, 02:18:48 PM
Quote from: docfumi on February 07, 2014, 12:33:06 PM
I´m Just kidding, it is so nice to see so much motivation form everyone and it´s really cool to see a few Guys from Vienna as well. Servus Jungs.
are you Austrian? not far from me

I am not Austrian , but I live there, nice 50 a true classic and very clean  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

BozoCRO

well... I am Bozo, as you all know  :P
Iam from Zagreb, Croatia. 29 years old, and ride a Gillera Runner 50
I'd like to be an alcoholic like Docfumi but Iam no good with drinks  :-[

HornetMaX

Quote from: BozoCRO on February 07, 2014, 06:06:26 PM
I'd like to be an alcoholic like Docfumi but Iam no good with drinks  :-[
Like in GPB, there's only one word: training :)

MaX.

Desteban

Forename(s) Daniel Esteban, 21 years from Bavaria, Franken.

I ride a R1 on the street (RN12 in Lava Red)

And since this year an R6 on track at the Dunlop R6 Cup.

At the winter test in spain.

And now with the official fairing, don't have the decals yet.

Desteban

Strange, the pictures did show when I visited the thread last time. Hope it works now

C21

It works now.
Good luck for racing in the R6 Cup 2014. It´s really tough inbetween these guys although it´s only a "CUP" ;)
There will be a few one who are incredibly fast... ;D
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Klax75

Hi all. :) Well, let's see. I am from the U.S. I'm 38, Male. I'm most likely the smallest guy here. lol I have a bone disease (Osteogensis Imperfecta) makes my bones break easy and can make you small. I'm 3'3" and in a electric wheelchair. What else.. Hmm I have piercings and a several of tattoos, on my arms, hands, and back. I love simulation racing, since there is a lot of things I've never been able to do in real life. So when I play a simulation I want it as real as possible, thats why I love GP Bikes so much! I can finally feel like I am riding a bike!

nuovaic

I'm John, 55 and a bathroom fitter from the north of England. I been riding bikes since I was 16, had a fair number of crashes over the years and at my age it hurts more when you go tumbling down the road. So finally hung up my leathers 10 years ago and got into radio control bikes as a way to keep to the 2 wheel thing going. I've raced these bikes all over the place, Vegas, LA, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden this year, at every World Championship barring one. Whitham 69 came to a lot of these with me as well. GP bikes is so similar in many respects, that's why I love it.

Klax75

Quote from: nuovaic on February 08, 2014, 03:17:14 PM
I'm John, 55 and a bathroom fitter from the north of England. I been riding bikes since I was 16, had a fair number of crashes over the years and at my age it hurts more when you go tumbling down the road. So finally hung up my leathers 10 years ago and got into radio control bikes as a way to keep to the 2 wheel thing going. I've raced these bikes all over the place, Vegas, LA, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden this year, at every World Championship barring one. Whitham 69 came to a lot of these with me as well. GP bikes is so similar in many respects, that's why I love it.

I have a RC Bike a Kyosho with the Lean rider. I've only used it once I got it on eBay years ago but the guy had the chain on so loose and it slipped off. What RC bikes you run?

nuovaic

The old Kyosho HOR  is 1/8th scale and not really robust enough. We race 1/5, the bike I have used for the past 7 years is a home built carbon framed 4 stroke powered bike (done over 2000 miles in that time), an old, crap quality on board view here - http://youtu.be/TriiLCf95RM  The camera was too heavy, causing some erratic driving. Alan ahead of me (identical bike) had to go slow to keep in camera range!
There are a number of electric kits available, generally costing between £300 -£1000 for a race ready bike.

d0mm3y

The rc bikes are nice, but a really hard to find a good track where the rent is not to expensive here in austria :(