• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Where are you guys from and (if you are) what bikes do you ride in real life?

Started by d0mm3y, February 06, 2014, 04:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Docfumi

I´m in mist of restoring an old "86" Kawa 650, it runs like a dream and I only paid 300 bucks for it and I put in so far
and extra 450 with brakes, tires and some small electrical stuff. I need to remove the windscreen but first I´m going to
fill it with Heavy Metal Stickers.  ;D

Just getting started
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

iVolution

Hi i am Ivo 27 years old from Amsterdam (The Netherlands). After driving a restricted Kawasaki Er-6f for I think 3 years, and spending the holiday trips on my dad's ZZR 1400  ;D, i got myself a Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K8 a few years back (2009?) and have been driving it ever since. Since I am still a student (almost finished thank god) racing my gixxer on track is just a bit too expensive and whilst living in a small appartment my girlfriend doesn't allow for a race bike next to my bed  :-\.

As for my experience with motorcycle games, i started with "The Cycles" when i was a few years old. Road rash, tourist trophy and many more have been extensively played but my favorite was SBK 2000/2001. As with most games i got to GPbikes on advice of JamoZ and guess this is as good as it gets. If this project fails ill probably hang up my virtual leathers and call it a day  ;)

Arvoss

When I read this thread, almost everyone on this forum could be my dad or granddad!  :o Where are the younger players? :P

Alby46

Quote from: Arvoss on February 08, 2014, 08:33:24 PM
When I read this thread, almost everyone on this forum could be my dad or granddad!  :o Where are the younger players? :P
"here i am, rock you like a hurricane"
joking, only here i am :)
17 here
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Docfumi

DAMN KIDS! I´m only 44 and I was on tour last year with BIOHAZARD playing five shows a week, Don´t call me Granddad PUNK!! LOL!  ;D

Toomes1

Docfumi

Quote from: Toomes1 on February 08, 2014, 09:20:33 PM
Jesus Doc you're old enough to be my great granddad

That´s it Toomes! I´m putting you up for adoption, lol

JamoZ

Quote from: docfumi on February 08, 2014, 09:25:26 PM

Maybe someone can make this mod for Doc?

Toomes1

Joking aside, hi everybody the names Mark, plasterer by trade, 42 years of age with a daughter of 17 a son of 18 and my lovely wife aged 43.
Started on motorbikes when I was about 5 just for fun, done a few trackdays then stopped in my 20's, settled down saved the pennies then brought Ducati 996 in my 30's sold that 6 years later to get the new r1 couple of years later had a terrible accident which almost killed me but we got through.
Nowdays I like just to chill and race gpbikes and of course keep the wife sweet.
Obviously  from my time spend in hospital gave me a right fetish for nurse outfits( I luv my wife and I shop in Anne summers).

Arvoss I'm gonna tan your ass boy

Docfumi

Quote from: JamoZ on February 08, 2014, 10:02:13 PM

If it helps with my lap times, I´m all for it. lol  ;D

Maybe someone can make this mod for Doc?

HornetMaX

Quote from: nuovaic on February 08, 2014, 03:17:14 PM
So finally hung up my leathers 10 years ago and got into radio control bikes
I played for a while with a Venom GPV-1 (1/8th): really funny !
Had to sell it: no time for a real bike, even less for an RC one (and the nearby track in Antibes, not great for bikes anyway, was about to be closed down).

MaX.

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Warlock on February 08, 2014, 08:36:21 PM
Playing Milestone Motogp  ;D :P

LOL!!!!
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Stout Johnson

well, gonna chip in some personal info too ... 34 yrs, from Germany, used to ride a CBR600 RR - pretty much quit riding :/ - not on purpose but with 2 kids now I just lack the time and it wasn't really the same when you know if you get hurt you don't only hurt yourself, but also your family. But I always comfort myself with the possibility of riding again if the kids are grown up ;)

For now I enjoy racing GPB - I always liked competition and I never had the opportunity to do racing irl.... so GPB is pretty much the perfect substitute.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------