• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:19:53 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Where are you guys from and (if you are) what bikes do you ride in real life?

Started by d0mm3y, February 06, 2014, 04:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d0mm3y

As i'm new to Gp-Bikes and the forum i wanted to say hi. I'm Thomas, 24, from vienna, austria.
I'm riding a 2003 Yamaha YZF-R6 and a 2006 Gilera Runner 200VXR (4 stroke)

just feel free to answer or not
cya on the track

Arvoss

Toomes1

Nitrox

Vienna, 22 and calling a CBR 600 RR PC37 my own :) My previous bike was a GS 500. Other bikes in the family: Street Triple '12, Honda Shadow and Suzuki Marauder...

See you at Katzelsberg hehe

Docfumi

My Name is Erik, I live in Vienna. I like reading Erotic Novels and  taking long walks to the Bar.  8)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

JamoZ

i`m 29 next month from Holland, sadly no license yet...but ridden GSX-R 1000`s, ZX-9R`s, Supermotards & an ER-6 thanks to iVolution :P

LoriX

My name is Loris. I am 18, from Zagreb, Croatia. I am riding a 1990 Kawasaki KR1S modified to class 250GP (2 stroke) and just recently (last week) got a 2008 Honda CBR 600RR Supersport (140 rwhp) which is not currently race ready because of the missing front wheel but we'll get it running in time, and I am having my first race in the National Championship on April 27th 2014. Hopefully I will fight for top places. The bike is sick and is a class record holder on the circuit of Grobnik near Rijeka (old 500cc World champ races from the 80's and 90's used to run there) and I have experience from the wild 2 strokes that I rode over the past 2 years. I'm following the footsteps of my dad who raced in the National and International Championships for 15 years in all classes.. So yeah, that's me.

You can add me on FB guys if you want:
https://www.facebook.com/lorix123

HornetMaX

I'm a bike noob, despite being 40 yrs old.

Got my license late (at 34) and had just an Hornet 600 since, never being on a track with it.

Right now I have no bike at all, as I moved to bloody scotland, where there are just two possible conditions: wet or damp.

MaX.

Warlock

43 years old here, from Canary Islands , Spain. used to ride a black ZX636 Ninja 2003. I also got my license late , at 30, my parents were absolutely against bikes.
I don't know how to ride slow  ;D , i used to mount Pirelli Diablo supercorsa SC for road riding  :P, so few years ago i hanged my suit, i need my body in one piece to do my job and keep the business, a single broken finger can put me away of my job for a while, i can't afford this. I really miss my bike  :-\ , but thankfully i still alive.

A pic of my last ride, my farewell was on a track, best day of my life.

Reactive

Denis 33 (34 in March) living near Perm, Russia. Married. Motion graphic designer.
Month ago sold 1992 FZR1000 and now have only 2004 FJR1300A
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Abigor

40 years old from Aarhus in Denmark. I am a single dad with my 7 year old daughter.......So it's better for me right now to have a car  ;D... but hey i love motorcycles and i will definitely have one again  ;)

C21

#removed on behalf of the author #

Ah...btw...i am not Chris Walker in person, only a big Fan o him in the past and today. ;)

# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Docfumi

Sorry I did not realize we were opening up so much..well then, My name's Erik, erm, I am an alcoholic...I have got a problem, I can accept that, I'm not gonna give in to it. I'm gonna take each day as it comes. I've done a few bad things. I started when I was 14, drinking the usual cider, Newcastle brown and then whiskey, gin, vodka, special brew. Then, I moved on to stronger things, Night Nurse, Benylin. I was basically drinkin anything I could get me hands on, and that's why I´m writing today. Wait this is the Forum for GP Bikes? Bugger! Does anyone fancy a pint?

I´m Just kidding, it is so nice to see so much motivation form everyone and it´s really cool to see a few Guys from Vienna as well. Servus Jungs.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Alone

Alby46

Quote from: docfumi on February 07, 2014, 12:33:06 PM
I´m Just kidding, it is so nice to see so much motivation form everyone and it´s really cool to see a few Guys from Vienna as well. Servus Jungs.
are you Austrian? not far from me ;)

I'm 17, from Italy, Nerd here! :D
still ridin' my malaguti fifty back from 1974 , and i'm looking for a cagiva mito or an aprilia rs 125

here's my fifty ^^
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)