• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:05:50 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

problem with ingame screenshot

Started by speciallistcs87, February 13, 2014, 09:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speciallistcs87

i cant do a screenshot during playing GPB..i have win7. Everytime it is only a black screen. How does it work?
thx

Arvoss

February 13, 2014, 09:21:50 PM #1 Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 10:48:52 AM by Arvoss
Quote from: speciallistcs87 on February 13, 2014, 09:18:42 PM
i cant do a screenshot during playing GPB..i have win7. Everytime it is only a black screen. How does it work?
thx

You can't take a screenshot by pressing the screenshot key. You have to press the F11 (Not 100% sure) to take a screenshot. The screens are saved in your documents/PiBoSo/GP Bikes/Screenshots folder. But I prefer taking screenshots with FRAPS (better quality imo).

HornetMaX

F11 is the way.

There's no logical reason for which FRAPS (or whichever external program) could take better quality screenshots than GPB F11.

You can configure the file type: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=18.0

Using TGA you have the same quality of a BMP (i.e. 100% quality), as TGA (just like BMP) is lossless (while JPEG/JPG is not).

MaX.

janaucarre

if you have a big keyboard don't forget to active  F buttons with the F Lock button. I say that because mine is standard off and i was not able to take screenshot. Before my last windows install all was ok by origin.