• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:09:06 PM

Bike MOD revived.

Started by Klax75, February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capeta

I noticed when you reload the bike sometimes it fix the bug.

Klax75

Just tested you only seem to need the stand.cfg file. Since the .edf's are also model files. Then it would change the stand look, since some of the bikes have different stands. But the .cfg file seems to have the height the stand should be.

Just download this and drop it in all the bikes that don't have it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!VZ4ViKSD!hHLo2xCh9ySYki2Y-enAo6tv7tTzb3ZmF6zkiEFwNyY

Seemed to fix it so far for me.

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Klax75 on July 14, 2014, 08:48:59 AM
Just tested you only seem to need the stand.cfg file. Since the .edf's are also model files. Then it would change the stand look, since some of the bikes have different stands. But the .cfg file seems to have the height the stand should be.
Yeah, true.

Quote from: Klax75 on July 14, 2014, 08:48:59 AM

Maybe you should be more precice for the guys that are not familiar with this issue ;) every bike has a stand.cfg. As far as I understand, this file should replace the "stand.cfg" of those bikes in your 1.90 bike-mod where the bike is "stuck in ground on main screen" - among those are the RC213V, GSVR, GP12 (probably all 1000cc bikes that you added in latest version bike-mod).
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Klax75

I looked through the folders the bikes with the problems didn't have a stand.cfg.

https://mega.co.nz/#!VZ4ViKSD!hHLo2xCh9ySYki2Y-enAo6tv7tTzb3ZmF6zkiEFwNyY

Place the stand.cfg with these bikes:
aprilia rsv4
Ducati Panigale
DucatiGP12
RCV213
suzuki rgv500
Suzuki-GSVR
The Gent

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Klax75 on July 14, 2014, 09:19:40 AM
I looked through the folders the bikes with the problems didn't have a stand.cfg.

You were right, sorry. I checked my edited folders and there was it ofc  ::) - my bad. But your list makes perfect now. Thanks for taking care of this.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

capeta

vash

Thank you  klax ,, you're the boss!!

janaucarre

there is a difference between the separated bikes and the one pack bikes.
I have put all the skin in the two different bikes folder and see that:

Separated bikes: 2'165'178'368 octets
one pack bikes: 2'148'220'928 octets

All are unziped, all have the same paints and the same number of paints. All the bikes have the stand file, I'm now searching from where comes the difference.

I've found: the aprilia rsa250 and the daytona are more little than the separated bikes folders. i know what with the aprilia by me( i changed the sound),
for the daytona i don't know why there is so much difference:
separated: 72 element in the folder
one pack: 64 elements

Wich one is the really?
right is the one packes and left is the alone ziped:

HornetMaX

July 15, 2014, 02:34:15 PM #173 Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 03:13:48 PM by HornetMaX
In the 1st window you have some .pnt ( 8 ) at the wrong place. Guess that's it.

MaX.

janaucarre

Klax75

The large Bike MOD and the separate .zip bikes. Are made from the exact same files. Before I .zip the full Bike MOD 1.XX, I use that folder and individually zip each folder inside the bike folder. Once that is done I zip the Bike MOD 1.XX folder as a whole.

The single zips are the same folders that are in the full bike mod zip.

janaucarre

thanks klax, it was my fault the paints were not at the right place, that strange because with this problem i can connect to server 1.85 but not now. It is corrected and all is good.

vash

Hi , Klax  ,,  i have a little question!   The honda cbr 1000 is not in a mod!   Futur update or not!?  I like this bike :: Thank for you work

Klax75

As of Bike MOD 1.85

**Bike removed from Bike MOD at this time, as requested by the Author**
honda cbr1000

rsgumat46

hello, but more because I can not download the mod 1.90