• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:19:41 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Bike MOD revived.

Started by Klax75, February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

Hi all,

Thanks for the help, figured out the problem. Will take me a couples hours to upload and update the FTP.

JJS209

good to hear, thank you!

Klax75

April 02, 2015, 12:15:20 AM #392 Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 12:17:04 AM by Klax75
    Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

April 1st,  2015, Bike MOD 2.75:

• _oDi_ & GP Bikes Italia : [BIKESET] WSBK v096b (Patched)
    • noss69 : Honda RC213V 2014 v0.7

Hopefully this should fix things.
    [/list]

JJS209

its not working.
    still get a data mismatch and need to download and paste the SBK 0.96b from the italian forum to connect on the sbk cc trainingserver.

Klax75

Re-uploaded Bike MOD 2.75, for some reason the Aprilia SBK, was still the unpatched one. FTP updated again.

Here is a links just to the patch for the SBK Bike set.

Mega
    https://mega.co.nz/#!wMACDZSI!L9gFAT5PTAXGMygPCGA_i-CoML6v4_LASaHJS3GrRmU

Dropbox
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6ue3yjdxgnp7tv/PATCH%20WSBK%20V0.96b.rar?dl=0

Klax75

Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

April 2nd, 2015, Bike Paints:

• Docfumi: Doc_Fumi_ Suzuki_GSXR600_Tyco

Hawk

Thanks Klax mate.... It's a lot of work keeping on top of organising these databases. Your work is very much appreciated mate.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

JJS209

mega-download works fine for me, could connect to the italian sbk training server and also to a "bikemod 2,75" open server.
    thanks klax!

Klax75

April 2nd, 2015, Bike Paints:

• Napalm Nick: Napalm_Nick_GSXR600_Tyco

Klax75

Everything should be good now. The Honda RCV213 was v.6 in the non-paints section when it should have been v.7. While the FTP and Full Bike MOD had v.7

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Klax75 on April 06, 2015, 02:50:06 PM
    Everything should be good now. The Honda RCV213 was v.6 in the non-paints section when it should have been v.7. While the FTP and Full Bike MOD had v.7

Sweet! many thanks for sorting that out Klax.
    "The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Thanks for that Klax!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

nuovaic

thanks for confirming that Klax, good work.

Hawk

Sorry Klax. I was still getting "Data Mismatch" even after downloading and installing the RCV v7 into my BikeMOD 2.75 No Paints install. In the end I just downloaded the BikeMOD 2.75.zip file and did a fresh install of all bikes from that and it all works fine for me now, except a few servers(those maybe not updated yet?).... But they are still stated as V2.70 but can still connect to some GPBikes.es servers(moto 3 being one of them that's still stated as v2.70 but can connect with BikeMOD 2.75).

Hawk.

Klax75

I have no clue, I'm getting data mismatch also on some servers.