• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
August 06, 2020, 10:36:05 AM

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

Thx for the plugin Max, maybe the new feature sparks some interest for you ?
Proxy Plugin

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on July 18, 2018, 05:32:10 PM
Thx for the plugin Max, maybe the new feature sparks some interest for you ?
Proxy Plugin
Nthing new in the proxy stuff, were you referring to the UDP proxy ?
If yes, I pondered abuot something similar a while ago, mostly because some people were asking for a dashboard type app that can run on a separate device (e.g. a smartphone or tablet).

I'm at ground zero on programming for android and I doubt I'll venture in that.
One thing I added long tim eago to my "todo-butdontknowwhen" list is making MaxTM able to receive telemetry date in real time, but this can be accomplished with the proxuy plugin, without the need of UDP stuff.

Still, it's good PiBoSo added the UDP feature.

And, btw, thx Peter  ;)


cyborg chip

Hi Friend. Very great work!!

how can i change the enable key "caps-lock" to other key of keyboard?

beacuse i use the caps key  to a very important mod, and i dont get to change it..

many thanksss!!

HornetMaX

Quote from: cyborg chip on August 04, 2018, 04:30:19 AM
Hi Friend. Very great work!!

how can i change the enable key "caps-lock" to other key of keyboard?
You can't.

Quote from: cyborg chip on August 04, 2018, 04:30:19 AM
beacuse i use the caps key  to a very important mod, and i dont get to change it..
Same as here then.

Next time I put my hands in this I can have a look if I can make this configurable.

dude

Is it possible to add trigger rumble for xbox one controllers?
It would give more feeling for braking and acceleration (wheel spin).

HornetMaX

Quote from: dude on August 08, 2018, 06:37:40 PM
Is it possible to add trigger rumble for xbox one controllers?
It would give more feeling for braking and acceleration (wheel spin).
Uh, it's already there ...

dude

I only have the normal rumble effect. :\
Do I need custom windows drivers or another input plugin for GPB to have trigger rumble support?

HornetMaX

Quote from: dude on August 08, 2018, 07:39:55 PM
I only have the normal rumble effect. :\
Do I need custom windows drivers or another input plugin for GPB to have trigger rumble support?
What do you mean exactly with trigger rumble support ?

dude

The xbox one controller have seperate force feedback motors for the highlighted buttons (trigger buttons LT and RT) in the image.
If you play supported games, you have the rumble of the whole gamepad and seperate rumble of the two (trigger) buttons mostly used for acceleration/breaking in racing games.

HornetMaX

Quote from: dude on August 09, 2018, 07:09:58 AM
The xbox one controller have seperate force feedback motors for the highlighted buttons (trigger buttons LT and RT) in the image.
If you play supported games, you have the rumble of the whole gamepad and seperate rumble of the two (trigger) buttons mostly used for acceleration/breaking in racing games.
OK.

Short answer: no.

Long answer: as far as I know this is win10 specific and has as specific API that may not even be usable via win32 apps. Microsoft has made the usual mess it seems. From what I've read, the feature is used only by some Microsoft-affiliated games (xbox one games ported to PC).
Finally, I'm not even sure how I could use the two extra motors in PiBoSo's sims: the current rumble depends in bike's frame vibrations (acceleration), I'm in principle not a big fan of doing things like "rumble if wheel is locked" or "rumble if breaking hard".

BTW I don't have win10 nor a xbox one controller (had one, sold, there are better ones for GPB).


HornetMaX

V2.1.2 out(2018/08/29)

  • Updated for MXB beta 9

No changes for GPB, WRS and KRP.

connorhall70

GanjaGod

HornetMaX

Quote from: connorhall70 on February 28, 2019, 12:42:22 AM
upd8 m8?
What for ? No update is needed, just use the current version.

P.S.
There's a tiny bug but it's not worth a new version.

connorhall70

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 02, 2019, 02:59:56 PM
Quote from: connorhall70 on February 28, 2019, 12:42:22 AM
upd8 m8?
What for ? No update is needed, just use the current version.

P.S.
There's a tiny bug but it's not worth a new version.

current version make game crash?
GanjaGod

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: connorhall70 on March 02, 2019, 05:41:58 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on March 02, 2019, 02:59:56 PM
Quote from: connorhall70 on February 28, 2019, 12:42:22 AM
upd8 m8?
What for ? No update is needed, just use the current version.

P.S.
There's a tiny bug but it's not worth a new version.

current version make game crash?

I've not had any issues with any crashes, w/MaxHUD/MaxTM Running. Sure its not something else that's a conflict?