• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 23, 2019, 03:13:49 am

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

connorhall70

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on March 02, 2019, 07:05:24 pm
Quote from: connorhall70 on March 02, 2019, 05:41:58 pm
Quote from: HornetMaX on March 02, 2019, 02:59:56 pm
Quote from: connorhall70 on February 28, 2019, 12:42:22 am
upd8 m8?

What for ? No update is needed, just use the current version.

P.S.
There's a tiny bug but it's not worth a new version.

reinstalled n its fine... dunno why it was crashing before, all i know is deleting maxhud fixed it. but it seems to be fine now.

current version make game crash?

I've not had any issues with any crashes, w/MaxHUD/MaxTM Running. Sure its not something else that's a conflict?
GanjaGod

HornetMaX

V2.1.3 out (2019/04/11)
  • Update for KRP release 8: it's not an x64 app !
  • Try to prevent rumble staying on in some conditions (thanks to TFC for reporting).
  • Fix names of Session & SessionState (was very broken in MXB).

Myst1cPrun3

Quick question :
When I'm running with the Ecu mode on, (the one that shows which aids are kicking in, tc, aw , Eb, etc) would it be possible to put the selected mode with these, and which one I can edit?
For instance if I'm running traction setting 2 and it's not kicking in, I'd like to see which one I'm changing on the bike. I play in vr, and first person, so the standard piboso dash dissapears hence why this be a handy little thing to have.
I can make a little photoshop example if this wasn't explained well enough 👍

HornetMaX

V2.1.4 out (2019/05/08)
  • Improved HUDECU (GPB only) on suggestion from Myst1cPrun3
  • No chenages for MXB, KRP and WRS

Myst1cPrun3

Bloody Hell man thats one hell of a quick update, and its perfect for what I needed. Especially for the bikes that don't seem to have the info on the dash. (Thinking STK 1000)

Thanks A lot <3

Giovanni Ferrero

Ciao a tutti e complimenti per il tuo mod,volevo chiedere se c'era una mod per cambiare il tachimetro della velocità e le marce della moto,ho visto alcuni dove avevano diversi tachimetri e non quello di default del gioco.Grazie