• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:14:38 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on November 09, 2014, 11:05:59 AM
Is showing the tyrewear an option?

If you ride in 3rd person view, the tyre wear does show up, though not in a data format. The tyre tread surface gradually gets lighter in colour the more wear it has.
I didn't know this until I rode a tyre to total destruction the other day.

Hawk.

Mac

QuoteWas wondering would it be possible for the next version to have a new window for the ECU controls?

I was thinking something similar but in the form of an alert for TC and AW action.
Something like a dashboard blinkin LED, just to check where is the limit from sliding to TC engine cutting.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Mac on November 09, 2014, 10:05:43 PM
QuoteWas wondering would it be possible for the next version to have a new window for the ECU controls?

I was thinking something similar but in the form of an alert for TC and AW action.
Something like a dashboard blinkin LED, just to check where is the limit from sliding to TC engine cutting.
Not doable, as the only info passed to the plugin is the current level of TC and EB (plus short engine map name).
There's no data field indicating when the TC is actually in action.

I think it would make sense to have it (first in GPB, on the 3rd person view dash and on the bike dash) and then maybe even in the plugin interface.

MaX.

Mac

Ok, I'll add this to the wishlist for beta7. ;)

HornetMaX

v1.9.5 out:

• Update for KRP beta12 (no changes for GPB, MXB and WRS).

MaX.

Abigor

i try to download it for beta 6 but i cant.......i end in Google Docs when i hit the link  :-\.......Help

doubledragoncc

February 22, 2015, 10:22:44 PM #141 Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 10:25:54 PM by doubledragoncc
I have 1.9.4 if you need it Abigor?

Link if you do https://www.dropbox.com/s/wetdg6t2786c9yz/MaXHUD%20-%20v1.9.4.rar?dl=0

Just checked link and it works so Just got 1.9.5 so here it is

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pwv0svajxbm838m/MaXHUD%20-%20v1.9.5.zip?dl=0

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Abigor

HornetMaX

Quote from: Abigor on February 22, 2015, 09:47:33 PM
i try to download it for beta 6 but i cant.......i end in Google Docs when i hit the link  :-\.......Help
Weird. I just tried and it works in Chrome, Firefox and IE.
Don't right click on the link, just click on it.

MaX.

Eagle

Heya!

Is this possible to see online peoples on the minimap ?

HornetMaX

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on February 28, 2015, 09:54:58 PM
Heya!

Is this possible to see online peoples on the minimap ?
No, as GPB does not pass this info (position of other players) to the plugins.

From what he said once, Piboso may be thinking about changing that.

MaX.

Eagle

Would be great, because sometimes peoples arrive at 280 km/h when i just crashed and i don't know where they are when i respawn. Then.. Bam... Would be cool to regroup everyone as well. :3

Hawk

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on March 01, 2015, 05:12:44 PM
Would be great, because sometimes peoples arrive at 280 km/h when i just crashed and i don't know where they are when i respawn. Then.. Bam... Would be cool to regroup everyone as well. :3

Although it's very honourable to want to wait for a safe space to respawn(and I agree with that were possible), I think majority will still press that respawn button as soon as they can without taking into account whether a rider is coming up on there respawn position or not, they just won't look. What's really needed is for the respawn position to be altered to a safe place off track.  Hopefully in the next beta this will be implemented. :)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

yep.. or the ability to look around like a free camera once you have crashed.

i spawned right infront of Toomes whilst he was doing mach 10 on stoner corner!!!! ooops  :( :-[

all i could do was listen for a safe spot.. didnt work.

Eagle

I meant in the case of a training, free "race". I know that in race, peoples will press it directly, get **** then rage. xD They have no choice..