• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:26:02 PM

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

h106frp

Rumble restored  ;D

Thanks MaX

Hawk

Brilliant with the updates as always Max. Thank you mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9g out:

• Fix bug leading to crash (when going to replay immediately after connecting).

MaX.

Alexhrc

Podíais poner bien lo del mapa, para que se vea donde esta cada piloto en pista, también podríais incrementar un hud para ver el desgaste y calentamiento de las ruedas.

perdón por escribir en español, pero no se ingles, así que lo traducís como hago yo con el ingles.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Alexhrc on November 20, 2015, 12:06:42 PM
Podíais poner bien lo del mapa, para que se vea donde esta cada piloto en pista, también podríais incrementar un hud para ver el desgaste y calentamiento de las ruedas.
Tyre wear and tyre temperature: no I can't (GPB does not pass this info to the plugins).

Other riders on track: this is now more or less doable (since beta7), it's on my todo list.

Alexhrc

teeds

The latest plugin in at least GPB doesn't seem to show the lean angle any more, it instead seems to match the clutch input?  :)

C21

Can´t confirm that.
Is working fine at lean angles.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

HornetMaX

Quote from: teeds on November 20, 2015, 12:35:38 PM
The latest plugin in at least GPB doesn't seem to show the lean angle any more, it instead seems to match the clutch input?  :)
In the input widget ? Most likely you have to assign the right joypad axes.

teeds

What do you reckon Max, do I need to adjust something? My windows controller calibration seems fine this time.

https://www.youtube.com/v/3UxFkU3hhV4&feature=youtu.be

HornetMaX

Quote from: teeds on November 20, 2015, 06:38:47 PM
What do you reckon Max, do I need to adjust something? My windows controller calibration seems fine this time.
Go on track, click on caps lock, in the HUD menu click on the "..." beside "HUDInputs", then check that the right device is associated (which is likely already the case) and that the righ taxis is associated to the steering.

teeds

Cheers max, totally forgotten about that bit

h106frp

With the sometimes iffy lap timing do you think it would be possible to add a manual lap timer to MaxHUD ?