• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:51:25 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

I send you my last borns Piggy Bank and a hammer.  :-X
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Ah so that's what 2D flags does lol  :-[

RedDawn

I'm having some issue with the rumble function. Somehow it cause gpb to crash suddenly. Any ideas what it can be?

I'm using the Demo version atm.
Thank you.

Vini

Little more information would probably be helpful :D

I, for example, get crashes when I load a track with the gamepad turned off (this is caused by the Xinput plugin, though).

HornetMaX

Quote from: RedDawn on December 11, 2015, 09:56:22 PM
I'm having some issue with the rumble function. Somehow it cause gpb to crash suddenly. Any ideas what it can be?
Sound unlikely. What do you mean exactly ?

Quote from: vin97 on December 11, 2015, 10:22:17 PM
I, for example, get crashes when I load a track with the gamepad turned off (this is caused by the Xinput plugin, though).
What do you mean with "the gamepad turned off" ?

tseklias

Max there are two things i would like to ask if possible to look over implementing in the future.

1. The helmet would be nice to vibrate while on the move more and not so much while the motorcycle is standing still(i think also it will give a better immersion that way)
2. There are many mod bikes that i personally don't like racing in helmet view cause of the false visor position or not working dashes, so when i change view to 3rd person the helmet is still there, while normaly it would be good not to.

HornetMaX

December 12, 2015, 01:25:12 PM #276 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 04:35:22 PM by HornetMaX
Quote from: tseklias on December 12, 2015, 01:22:48 PM
1. The helmet would be nice to vibrate while on the move more and not so much while the motorcycle is standing still(i think also it will give a better immersion that way)
The helmet vibration in MaxHUD is totally fake. If I recall correctly, it vibrates depending on the RPMs.

Quote from: tseklias on December 12, 2015, 01:22:48 PM
2. There are many mod bikes that i personally don't like racing in helmet view cause of the false visor position or not working dashes, so when i change view to 3rd person the helmet is still there, while normaly it would be good not to.
Can't do that: I have no way to check if you're using 1st person or 3rd person view.

Hawk

Hmm... I can't remember my helmet vibrating when I used to ride or race bikes. Sounds a bit arcadey to me?  :P

Hawk.

Vini

I use the Xbox 360 pad with Microsoft's wireless USB receiver.

It has nothing to do with your plugin, Max. Just seems to be some weird bug with Xinput.

Meyer#12

I recently started having problems with the MaxHUD Plugin. Before it have been working just perfect.

all of a sudden, the MaxHUD plugin have stopped working in my game, nothing is showing in game. I have tried to delete all the MaxHUD files in the GP bikes folders, including the .ini file and reinstalling the latest MaxHUD.
I also tried making a new profile ingame, to see if it was my profile that was the problem, but as it seems now, nothing have worked so far, anyone got a solution?
Meyer#12

HornetMaX

@Mayer#12: a few easy things to check:

• Which GPB version, which MaxHUD version ?
  • Reinstall GPB too (on top, no need to clean install)
  • Reinstall the msvc redist package (as described in the .pdf manual)
  • Are you on Win10 ?

Meyer#12

Quote from: HornetMaX on January 02, 2016, 10:54:08 PM
@Mayer#12: a few easy things to check:

• Which GPB version, which MaxHUD version ?
  • Reinstall GPB too (on top, no need to clean install)
  • Reinstall the msvc redist package (as described in the .pdf manual)
  • Are you on Win10 ?

1. GPB version 7b, MaxHUD version 1.9.9g
2. haven't tested this, wanted to wait and see if there was another solution
3. haven't tried this, might try this plus 2. later.
4. i am using windows 8.1
Meyer#12

HornetMaX

GPB reinstall on top of existing install is almost free (I think you only lose the custom settings in core.ini, if any).

Meyer#12

thanks for the help, will test tomorrow :)
Meyer#12

Deinner