• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:36:25 PM

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lkslodzkzn

lkslodzkzn

Maybe i need delete _GPB from name of file .dlo?

HornetMaX

Quote from: lkslodzkzn on October 16, 2016, 06:23:50 PM
Win XP ;D

Hmmm ... wondering if that may be the problem.
Is there anybody else using XP and the MaxHUD plugin ? Can somebody confirm it works ?

Quote from: lkslodzkzn on October 16, 2016, 06:29:17 PM
Maybe i need delete _GPB from name of file .dlo?

No, that's not needed.

r1rossi

HornetMaX

Hmmm, could be an XP thing ... lastest Visual Studio editions have relegated XP compatibility to a secondary target.
I'm sorry but I'm not sure I'll be able to fix that. I'll have a look but, most likely, I won't be able to help.

lkslodzkzn

Ok no problem but online races not require that plugin? btw thanks for help (i will be keep trying i find solution i will write )

HornetMaX

Quote from: lkslodzkzn on October 16, 2016, 08:19:19 PM
Ok no problem but online races not require that plugin? btw thanks for help (i will be keep trying i find solution i will write )
No, it's really not required.

PeterV

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 12, 2016, 08:44:00 PM
Quote from: PeterV on October 12, 2016, 08:25:42 PM
Tested the Maxhud_Test plugin in a 25 lap race with 3 riders, no flickering noticable.
But I just had flickering with the plugin test version (Assen, CBR 600, 5 riders): http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3809.msg64665#msg64665

I'm now fairly sure it's not in my code.

To be honest I think that sometime I see the occasional stuttering even in single player offline testing, with no plugin at all.
I've never seen it in previous betas (< 9). Can't be sure it's not just some placebo effect on me (I know there's plugin flickering, so now I also see stuttering), but ... I play on a 120hz screen with high FPS (let's say >150 solid), so I tend to notice stuttering immediately.

Anyway, let's see what PiBoSo thinks about that.

Just now did again a 25 lap race with 6 riders this time and it does  flash with the v204_test version

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on October 16, 2016, 08:24:25 PM
Just now did again a 25 lap race with 6 riders this time and it does  flash with the v204_test version

I know, but I still have zero feedback from PiBoSo :(

Warlock

Maybe needs a bit of Pink Floyd music in your post   ;D

HornetMaX

Quote from: Warlock on October 16, 2016, 08:53:45 PM
Maybe needs a bit of Pink Floyd music in your post   ;D
I could put a link for the whole discography in flac 24/192, if I only knew it would work :)

Warlock

HornetMaX

OK, I took a look at making the plugin work with XP and of course, Microsoft being Microsoft, a relatively simple thing is turned (most likely, intentionally) into a nightmare from hell.

Before I waste more time on that (and for no grated result), how may are still using XP and would like to use the plugin ?

doubledragoncc

Good point Max. Before you do all the work the XP guys need to step up and say. This is naturally a hard point as it means they actually need to do something to get something lol.

Thanks for all your hard work on this Max. It really helps a LOT in ALL P's sims

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

lkslodzkzn

I Have serious weak Pc (C2D e7500 2gb ram hd 3850 gpu i dont have choice i must use xp;( ( i dont need 7 because in my case is two times worse performance) if this job is so complicated just leave it i dont want to add You additional job thanks regards