• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:11:08 AM

OldSchool Race Magnycours

Started by PeterV, April 09, 2014, 07:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

April 09, 2014, 07:44:35 PM Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 04:36:41 PM by PeterV
GPBikes Beta4b

Oldschool Race Results: OldSchool Race Results
Oldschool Event Replay: OldSchool Event Replay (full event)
Oldschool Race Replay: OldSchool Race Replay (race only)
Oldschool Race Images: OldSchool Race Images

Race Event

Race Setup

• Conditions dry, no wind
  • Limited Tire sets
  • Practice 30 minutes
  • Qualifying 15 minutes
  • Sightning lap
  • Warmup lap
  • Race 15 laps (50% race distance)

Help

How to start?
Remember to set Help to ON, in order to see the red arrow or flags.
You can find this option under Settings -> Misc -> Track

Riders  FULL (are whitelisted, so no password)

• PeterV
  • Alby46
  • Arvoss
  • Warlock
  • Hawk_UK
  • Nuovaic
  • Ivolution
  • Loopateli
  • Klax75
  • BeukeR
  • Malve
  • Vin97
  • Davide74
  • Ghostrider88
  • Gzehoo
  • Kerazxo

• OldSchool server is up, so you can practice, Vote system enabled, so you can skip sessions if need be.

• Post here to say you're in for the race, if so i will put you're name in the list of 16. Full=Full

• Racing class is 500cc, This means that we are using the original Varese_v594 , the Suzuki RGV500 and the Honda NSR500 1995 for GPBikes.

• Any liveries that you want too use and are not already available in the community, send them too me or post a link in here. I will make sure they end up in the wright place.  ;D

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Arvoss

Warlock

Hawk

nuovaic

I'm in.
I remember the src race here very well, Warlock on top form. Really enjoyable racing.

Hawk

@Peter: Any chance of unlimiting the tyre sets until race day? It's just a pain keep running out of tyre sets on the practice days running up to race day.  :)

BOBR6 84

Gpbikes is Epic! I really like the sound of this.. Practice sessions, quali, sighting laps and manually lining up on the grid!! Propper sim! Great stuff :)
Id like to get involved in some racing at some point but much practice needed first! Lol

Hawk

@Peter: Mine and Klax's 500cc paints have been updated since the last event - Here's the link to our updated Verase 500cc team paints: https://mega.co.nz/#F!zUckWRTZ!li01ORjmbR2WXC1G6_rr1w

iVolution

Im in

Quote from: Hawk_UK on April 09, 2014, 10:58:29 PM
@Peter: Any chance of unlimiting the tyre sets until race day? It's just a pain keep running out of tyre sets on the practice days running up to race day.  :)
Yeah this, having unlimited practice tyres would be very welcome.

Warlock

Quote from: nuovaic on April 09, 2014, 10:23:29 PM
I'm in.
I remember the src race here very well, Warlock on top form. Really enjoyable racing.

Indeed, was a great race, real fun.  :)

Klax75

LOOPATELI

LoriX

PeterV

April 10, 2014, 03:08:14 PM #14 Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 03:22:16 PM by PeterV
Quote from: iVolution on April 09, 2014, 11:19:34 PM
Im in

Quote from: Hawk_UK on April 09, 2014, 10:58:29 PM
Yeah this, having unlimited practice tyres would be very welcome.

ofc, Peter was a bit busy yesterday with closing off the Aragon memorabilia, so he forgot to change limited tire set from 1 to 0   ;) in the Dedicated.ini for Magnycours. Is changed now and server relaunched. Thx for letting me know.