• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 04:38:38 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Special RACE | EVENT 3 | 2 by 4 by 1 | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 03, 2015, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Beats me mate I thought they were all good!

When you've tested them all, let us know eh  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I'll fall off anyway it doesn't matter that much for me I guess.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Patrick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 03, 2015, 04:01:02 PM

A PRACTICE SERVER is open (GPBOC 1 | Club Practice) and it is linked to the Best Laps Server.

One question, is this the best laps server you mean http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/bestlaps.php?
My times are not mentioned there.... :-\

Napalm Nick

Yes mate.  It decides when it wants to update I'm afraid. I don't know when or why it sometimes stops. But for our races it doesn't mean anything anyway so don't worry too much.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Race length is 10 laps.

The WARM-UP Lap will be removed
for tonight because of lap length, so that race re-starts can occur easier if needed (max 2).

Please note that removing the warm-up lap potentially makes a jump or DSQ more likely - so when you go to track get all ready to pull away before the start sequence (box disappearing, red lights etc) begins and don't move a muscle until lights are green!  ;D

GPBOC 2 Server has been opened for you to practice Race Starts  - use the POLL system to get to Race. Enjoy

Hawk

Oh Bugger!! I didn't realise you'd swapped my bike for the first event! Lol  8)

I'll have to get practicing pretty sharpish on the Kalex 2014 if I'm to keep up with you Nick!  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 03, 2015, 05:31:15 PM
Hawk_UK #7

Event #1: Kalex 2014

Event #2: Aprilia RSA250

I didn't swop it bud  :D

Its 50/50 at the moment but if there's been a mistake somewhere just take the GP wouldn't want you disadvantaged  ;).

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 07, 2015, 01:06:51 PM
Quote from: Hawk UK on June 03, 2015, 05:31:15 PM
Hawk_UK #7

Event #1: Kalex 2014

Event #2: Aprilia RSA250

I didn't swop it bud  :D

Its 50/50 at the moment but if there's been a mistake somewhere just take the GP wouldn't want you disadvantaged  ;).

Nick. You are so correct.... My apologies mate!  ;)

Actually I was just thinking that I must've been enjoying riding that little 2 stroke SO much that I totally forgot that I was due to ride the Kalex 2014 bike in the 1st round. Lol.  ;D

I must be getting old! Hehe.  ;D

Hawk.
PS: It's okay... I'll ride the Kalex 2014 bike today as scheduled. Thanks mate.  ;)

Napalm Nick

Cool you have a petrol/oil mixture for blood I think  ;)

I have just tested Race Start and there is an uphill camber on the Start/Finish straight that will make your bike roll backwards.

When you join track - apply brake, select gear and sit very still till race green light. If you roll backwards a little bit before the start sequence begins this is a good thing - less chance of a jump!

Hawk

Don't forget guys...... Stay within the track limits(White lines and kerbs) or you'll get a time penalty during race, so be careful! :P ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Hawk

Can't see the server.... said it was going to reset about 10 mins ago??

Hawk.

Napalm Nick