• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 09:46:51 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Special RACE | EVENT 3 | 2 by 4 by 1 | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 03, 2015, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

QuoteBlackheart has a black day video

hahahahahahaha OMG Blackie what a disaster when I heard the crickets and frogs I choked on my toast hehe brilliant mate  :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Patrick

I`ve had a horrible evening. Started with girlfriend yelling something about "always starring at the Monitor..." dunno what she meant... ::)

Anyway, i did not get one consistent lap in quali, after doing a 1:49 in Training, also race was horrible, lots of crashes, lots of blue flags but no one behind me... so i raged out and went to bed.....

Napalm Nick

Maddening Patrick!

Take heart - we ALL have a raceday like this! In fact I have several! Keep coming back Patrick you are not alone, and make love to your girlfriend before the race.

Maybe the Blue flag problem needs some investigation - SuperT also had it - has a lap not been counted or something???

PeterV

Blackheart i had the same, cruised the lap, came up onto the s/f and looking for the drivers and the big red arrow.  :o
Nothing....then i realized damned no warmup :-[  ::)

Nice touch with the crickets/frogs in the video :P

Napalm Nick

Something I instantly see riding the Kalex is that Tyre temperatures can be made higher than 600 easily.

The problem with the RSA is tyre temperatures fall below 600 and it is pretty impossible to get the temp up using any pressure/suspension changes.  Could this be the cause of small bike front folds?? We already know that its a fold-fest if the air temp is also very low too.

Blackheart

Quote from: PeterV on June 08, 2015, 03:15:04 PM
Blackheart i had the same, cruised the lap, came up onto the s/f and looking for the drivers and the big red arrow.  :o
Nothing....then i realized damned no warmup :-[  ::)

Nice touch with the crickets/frogs in the video :P

Glad you liked ;D

Unfortunately, the incident at the beginning he did not understand that there was no warmup  :P

P.S. In the end it was impossible to drive the RSA the bike did not run more with the hard tires  ???

PeterV

can the practice server be set too dry weather?

The tech3 bike only seems to have  a wet front tire not a rear one :(

Patrick

straight down at the bottom of the rear tire list is a wet tire, if i remember right..

Napalm Nick

Its realistic weather just log out and start new session bud. If there is no wet Tyre I will set it dry later when I can

Super Taranta !

Quote from: Patrick on June 08, 2015, 01:04:46 PM
I`ve had a horrible evening. Started with girlfriend yelling something about "always starring at the Monitor..." dunno what she meant... ::)

Anyway, i did not get one consistent lap in quali, after doing a 1:49 in Training, also race was horrible, lots of crashes, lots of blue flags but no one behind me... so i raged out and went to bed.....

Oh I'm not alone then...
SuperTaranta #83

PeterV

Quote from: Patrick on June 08, 2015, 06:09:07 PM
straight down at the bottom of the rear tire list is a wet tire, if i remember right..

This is what i see, cant scroll up or down anymore, i see softs medium and hard for the rear.

** Edit the lowest one has a W in the name, ( Dunlop W919) is that the WET ?

Napalm Nick

Whilst I suspect the W919 is supposed to be a wet (I'm guessing) I must say that neither the Dunlop RAIN front or the Dunlop W919 rear show a wet tread pattern? Compared to Gp250 Wet tyres that have a distinctive Wet tread.

Maybe the modder can enlighten us pleeeease  ;)