• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 12:43:32 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Special RACE | EVENT 3 | 2 by 4 by 1 | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 03, 2015, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on June 10, 2015, 03:11:58 PM
What's the best line through Eau Rouge + Radillon for the Moto2 bikes?
The 250 is able to take it way harder.

Best way to explain that is to follow a rider through there.... But I'd say the same as any other corner.... Take a look at it and find the straightest route through the corner as possible and that's your line. As to were you start to turn in, etc, etc, that depends on how brave you are and what speed your going.  ;D

Approaching down the hill to Eau Rouge I line myself up for the straightest route, kick it down 1 or 2 gears(depending on speed), no braking at all, then about approx. 20 yards before the apex of the first right hander I start my turn in and let the bike slide through the apex, then just before you flick the bike back over to the left as your approaching the peak of the hill make sure you feather your throttle to lean over to the left before easing open to full throttle again on exit or you'll end up over the handlebars in pieces once you hit the top. Lol.  ;D
That's how I do it for me.... May not work for you, just depends on your style and probably controller settings. I use a joystick on 100% direct lean, you probably use  a gamepad with less direct lean? That would make a big difference I feel in how you would control going through Eau Rouge. But the basics are there.  ;)

But best thing to do is to follow someone through Eau Rouge who is capable.  ;)

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on June 10, 2015, 01:37:11 PM
Maybe there is a problem  :o

I wanted to try 10 laps after completion back to the pits and I see this:

Laps 7 and 8 were not registered... no crash e no cut, you know why?

I'll almost guarantee that you went off track and missed a track sector marker that is part of registering your laps? Have you a replay file we can see?

Hawk.

Blackheart

I dont have replay,  but I can assure you that I have never left the track, maybe tonight I try again the race simulation  :P

BOBR6 84

Check the video's thread.. Moto2 at spa!

Although I got a shit exit and lost all momentum down the straight, it shows the important part..

Blackheart

Bob if you do not answer to the previous post, put a quote...

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Blackheart on June 10, 2015, 03:53:34 PM
Bob if you do not answer to the previous post, put a quote...

Hahaha yes sorry!

It takes me a while to type on my phone lol by the time I reply.. 3 guys have posted already hahaha

Napalm Nick

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 10, 2015, 03:50:07 PM
Check the video's thread.. Moto2 at spa!

Although I got a shit exit and lost all momentum down the straight, it shows the important part..

Think this is the one Boeren - from about 1m 20s in
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 06, 2015, 06:45:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/v/-ICqZa4Gwyw
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Alone

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 10, 2015, 08:09:23 AM
Just thought, does anybody know anything about the 2014 bikes? Lol maybe they have different geometry or something?

I thought all the 2013 bikes are the same but maybe they have slight differences too? Who knows? C21??

Hi Bob. I don´t know about 2014 bikes, but 2013 are different in geometries. It was a version made in B4 or 5, so, as C21 said, will have an update in B7.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Alone on June 10, 2015, 04:42:23 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 10, 2015, 08:09:23 AM
Just thought, does anybody know anything about the 2014 bikes? Lol maybe they have different geometry or something?

I thought all the 2013 bikes are the same but maybe they have slight differences too? Who knows? C21??

Hi Bob. I don´t know about 2014 bikes, but 2013 are different in geometries. It was a version made in B4 or 5, so, as C21 said, will have an update in B7.

Thnx for the info Alone, nice one  ;) that's exciting news too!!  8)

Blackheart

Guys i need information  ;D, you know if you have already done this skin? I wanted to create it in time for the next event  :P

PeterV

Quote from: Blackheart on June 10, 2015, 07:42:42 PM
Guys i need information  ;D, you know if you have already done this skin? I wanted to create it in time for the next event  :P

I would ask Davide74 he made a lot of vale skins maybe he did that one?

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1738.0

Blackheart

Quote from: PeterV on June 10, 2015, 07:50:37 PM
I would ask Davide74 he made a lot of vale skins maybe he did that one?

True! I ask him thx ^^

Napalm Nick

JUST 20 hours to go! 

Still taking Sign-ups until 5pm CET tomorrow.

2 stroke Revenge? Or Moto 2 Whitewash?

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Unfortunately I might not be able to make it for the race tonight..... Going to be out all day and not sure what time I'll get back home tonight but I'll do my best to make the grid, otherwise have a great race guys!  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Thanks for letting us know.  I hope you can make it, that RSA needs you. ;)