• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Endurance World Championship Bikeset (W.I.P.)

Started by Docfumi, February 04, 2014, 02:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docfumi

Quote from: JamoZ on February 04, 2014, 01:57:23 PM
I couldn`t care less where or where it isn`t released. It`s about the idea. We are already such a small community..it`s a very small effort to come on here and show your work to the rest of the world...

JamoZ, Piboso stated if a MOD is not 100% scratch made he would rather not have it on the Official Forum. Please take that into consideration as we also did by not posting the Mod but giving all the info on where to get it and how.

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

HornetMaX

Quote from: JamoZ on February 04, 2014, 01:57:23 PM
I couldn`t care less where or where it isn`t released. It`s about the idea. We are already such a small community..it`s a very small effort to come on here and show your work to the rest of the world...
But they just did ! So what's the problem ?!?

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: docfumi on February 04, 2014, 01:48:51 PM
To answer some of your ?´s

The Mod will be released to all despite the closed forum!

1) T22 asked for my help to spread the word about the Mod
2) He wanted a native speaker to help with translation and Q&A
3) To avoid conflict the Bikeset not be released here, this does not mean you con not Download for here - (Hyperlink  ;) )

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 04, 2014, 01:49:31 PM
Hawk_UK, you are assuming that you'll need to register on motonline, that may not be the case.

Can you download this (bottom of the page) ? http://www.motonline-france.com/index.php?post/2014/01/19/GPBikes-Suzuki-GSVR

Yes, and without registering/logging. So no issue at all (except for the language, which I concede).

@docfumi: thx for the clarifications !

MaX.

@Docfumi/Max: Thanks guys for clearing this issue up and making things clear that we will be able to download without registering on the Motonline website(maybe a point to note in any future posts). ;)

When something irritates me, most of the time but not always, I just speak my mind, but I do it with the facts I have at the time.

I hope know one was offended? But hey, this is what forums are all about: Debates, Chit Chat, Solving problems, and Sharing Information....  Therefore again the forum and community have done a good job here. :)

Thanks guys for making all things clear, appreciated.  ;) ;D

Docfumi

HornetMaX

No problem Hawk_UK. All clear now.

And yes, the forum is there to discuss.

MaX.

Docfumi

Quote from: d0mm3y on February 04, 2014, 03:53:02 PM
No YART R1?  :'(

This is just a preview of the first three bikes, sit tight more to come soon.  ;)

janaucarre

for those who don't speak french, they are all welcome to the french site. All english speakers like docfumi and other know that we can help to understand where is what and how to do that or that. There is a tchat where is fast ever someone to help you. Hornetmax is a good translate man and other can translate to. Dont be affraid to come.

C21

# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

JamoZ

Nevermind, i don`t want to wage this discussion here. I`m looking forward to the mod, that`s all. Thanks for showing us Doc...

Docfumi

Quote from: JamoZ on February 04, 2014, 05:02:23 PM
Nevermind, i don`t want to wage this discussion here. I`m looking forward to the mod, that`s all. Thanks for showing us Doc...

NP! JamoZ, I just wanted all to have a look and try and help out. I see nothing wrong with that. A lot of
guys post there mods with external links and givin the request from PIBOSO it was better to leave this Mod at Motonline.
It´s all very simple and by no means was I or any else being cheeky or whatever, I was following Board Rules.

JamoZ

February 04, 2014, 06:00:35 PM #26 Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 06:03:35 PM by JamoZ
It wasn`t directed at you personally Doc, it`s just the attitude of some people over there that leave a bad taste in my mouth. I don`t know where that came from, but it`s like some people over there have problems with us over here.

RiccoChicco

Quote from: JamoZ on February 04, 2014, 06:00:35 PM
It wasn`t directed at you personally Doc, it`s just the attitude of some people over there that leave a bad taste in my mouth. I don`t know where that came from, but it`s like some people over there have problems with us over here.

If you have problems with someone, contact him in PM.

JamoZ

February 04, 2014, 06:26:13 PM #28 Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 06:28:35 PM by JamoZ
Na, i don`t have problems with anyone. I`m a loving guy. But it would be wise to spread those words over there aswell. I don`t like it when people talk behind my (our) backs...

I`m out of this discussion  8)

HornetMaX

Quote from: JamoZ on February 04, 2014, 06:26:13 PM
Na, i don`t have problems with anyone. I`m a loving guy. But it would be wise to spread those words over there aswell. I don`t like it when people talk behind my (our) backs...

What's that catfight thing ? Some sort of medieval duel between racing teams that will be sorted out on the track ?
RTH vs Frog Eaters on a neutral server hosted by dibu in Kartoffelnland ?

It's not even possible due to the online issues (sorry, can't resist, had to stick this in :) )...

Peace my friends, peace.

MaX.

P.S.
@docfumi: never put again a line saying "please don't go off-topic in my topic".  ;D