• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:44:20 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Best-laps Project / Hotlap Events

Started by Alibaskins, May 22, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docfumi

Oh for F-sake, am I really the only guy using the GsxR 600 for this event, did I miss a meeting? LOL  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

doubledragoncc

Well dog gone Doc, you must be getting old son lol. I have trouble finding time to ride at the mo so I stay the F in bed before I kill myself in GPB. Well it is a sim, so I might die and it scares me.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BOBR6 84

Lol R6 all the way  :P ;D

Stick soft tyres on for a lap or two with that setup I posted! ;)

matty0l215

Why is the Triumph impossible to ride :'(

It's like riding on glass  >:( I can see why no-one else is using it :P

Also, my laps don't seem to be registering when im online (6 laps with 0:00 before i gave up)... the laps are certainly clean (not fast mind you :P) but they just don't register....
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

I wonder if the server restarted on its own with that de-bug thing Ali mentioned?

matty0l215

Just been on there and its now working ???

Meh, still can ride the Triumph :P

BOBR6 84

Lol iv never tried the triumph  :-[

No grip?

matty0l215

Doesnt seem to be... very tail happy.

Fronts pretty stable in the bends only had 1 front end washout but on acceleration is wobbles like crazy, ive had a couple of tank slapper falls on the straights.

Im getting better  ;D just takes some getting used to

Oh and project tyco is coming along  ;) ;)

BOBR6 84

Nice!!  :) which bike did you decide on? 1000, 600?

The R6 shakes its head a bit coming onto the straight at victoria.. Tends to sort itself out though and looks pretty good to be honest.. Il give the other bikes a try too

Docfumi

@ BOBR6 84, You did a 1:30.... I should call the cops on you.  >:( lol
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

BOBR6 84

Lol  ;D yeah I caught the bug.. Lol. Was getting closer each time so I couldnt stop lol. In the end I stuck soft tyres on and that was just enough to scrape a 30.. thank f@ck for that lol.

matty0l215

BOBR6 84

Damn it.......  ;D i blinked and im down to 5th. bloody 29s now  ::) ;D lol

ThomasRe

Wow, fierce battle at the top! Mostly Ninjas in top 10, maybe i should've tried the bikes out some more before starting off (nah, better to have something to blame  :D)

I'm guessing you can't change bike during an event?

Will be putting in some more laps during the weekend, but i can't see how to make up 5 seconds. Well i haven't played Gpbikes for that long, guessing practise is the answer.
Starting this event i had problems getting below 1.40, now i do 1.35 so...

Love the game though, finally a bikesim that feels like riding a bike  :)