• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:27:02 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Best-laps Project / Hotlap Events

Started by Alibaskins, May 22, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

you can use any bike mate  ;) it will just log your best lap! i tried again with the ninja.. pretty much set an exact lap time lol  :-\ the ninja has traction control!!
anyway.. some fast times being posted now lol. think il wait for the next event lol  :P :D

ThomasRe

OK, thanks. Don't know if there's that much difference between bikes. Guess it's mostly rider skill  :D
I'll try out the ninja though, how can you resist trying a ninja  ;D

BOBR6 84

Thats a good point.. Im not really sure about the difference between bikes.. I matched my R6 lap time with the ninja but it came alot easier.. Maybe because iv done lots of laps already.. Bit of placebo maybe? feels like i can hang it out more with the traction control on the ninja but the R6 feels like it has more punch.

I checked earlier and kerazo hit a mid 29 with the R6!

Hats off..  :o im not even gonna attempt getting close to that lol

matty0l215

1:34.289 on the Triumph! I'm getting quicker but it's so difficult keep that pace (that was on soft tyres as well, so 3 laps and they're bollocksed :P)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Alibaskins

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on February 26, 2015, 06:42:00 PM
you can use any bike mate  ;) it will just log your best lap! i tried again with the ninja.. pretty much set an exact lap time lol  :-\ the ninja has traction control!!
anyway.. some fast times being posted now lol. think il wait for the next event lol  :P :D

Yes i confirm. You can use several bikes. Your best lap, best 5 laps, best speed and number of all laps are registered for the event.
For theorical best lap, it's a bit more complicated, you can use differents bikes (for exemple : sector 1 : R6, sector 2 : CBR, sector 3 : R6, Sector 4 : Ninja).

I activated traction control on the ninja this morning, result is good after only 2 laps  ;D

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Kerazo

BOBR6 84

Alibaskins

72 players in the last hotlap event.

Very fun to play with a lot of people !

Now same track but with stk1000 :-)

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Donnie

I really enjoyed the SSP 600 event.  It was great to ride around with so many others. 

I can't access the new server for stock 1000's.  Data mismatch.  I've downloaded the latest bikemod 2.65 but no joy.  Any ideads?

Thanks

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Donnie on March 01, 2015, 04:31:14 PM
I really enjoyed the SSP 600 event.  It was great to ride around with so many others. 

+1  8) awesome event  :)

Hawk

Quote from: Donnie on March 01, 2015, 04:31:14 PM

I can't access the new server for stock 1000's.  Data mismatch.  I've downloaded the latest bikemod 2.65 but no joy.  Any ideads?

Thanks

Have the server admins had chance to update to the latest Bikemod v2.65 yet? That could be what is causing a data mismatch. It usually states in the server name what version of bikemod is applied.

Hawk.

Donnie

Yes it stated as 2.65 in server name.  I'm getting data mismatches on all servers now.  I feel a full reinstall coming on.

Hawk

Quote from: Donnie on March 01, 2015, 04:57:57 PM
Yes it stated as 2.65 in server name.  I'm getting data mismatches on all servers now.  I feel a full reinstall coming on.

Hmmm... Sounds like you maybe have not got all the updates for the 2.65 bikemod? Or the servers have extra items that are not in the bikemod v2.65? either way would cause a data mismatch.

I have updated this morning but not tested yet, so I will give it a connection test now and report back here.....

Hawk.

Hawk

March 01, 2015, 05:32:19 PM #133 Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 05:38:22 PM by Hawk_UK
Yes. I'm getting "Data Mismatch" on the "Motonline-fr  #| 2.65" servers too since they were updated to bikemod v2.65.

I'll send Ali a PM.  ;)

Hawk.

Edit: The "GPBikes.es" updated servers are connecting okay with the new bikemod v2.65 update.

Abigor

Quote from: Donnie on March 01, 2015, 04:57:57 PM
don't reinstall....just relax  ;D...... i think everyone has this problem